• Proceed with caution! Unofficial add-on plugins and abilities are not supported by the ProjectKorra staff. We will not provide support for broken add-ons. Download at your own risk.
  • Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server
Spiritual Projection

Spiritual Projection 1.0.3

xNuminousx

Verified Member
Mesk has proven, using the Avatar Wiki, that the projection Korra did during Harmonic Convergence was an ASTRAL projection (using energybending) not a spiritual projection.... So is the logo for this move now misleading? I SUGGEST changing it to a projection of Jinora since she is more of the symbol of spiritual projection than Korra.

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
It's a picture... Not really a big deal. Don't bring this argument back in Loony's ability discussion. You're saltiness is unnecessary here.
If it's not a big deal then don't make it one?? You're the one nitpicking it. I'm only salty that you have such determination to be so uptight about every tiny detail.
Do I smell hypocrisy here?

Do, you guys have to admit. This revolutionize the element in a lacking sub aspect. This is a dope addon!
I was talking about the nitpicking of the picture. Couldn't care less for the ability itself.

xNuminousx

Verified Member
If it's not a big deal then don't make it one?? You're the one nitpicking it. I'm only salty that you have such determination to be so uptight about every tiny detail.
It was a simple suggestion... Not sure why you find the need to turn it negative. It was an honest, minor, logical suggestion. Why can you not leave it at that? It's true that the logo has nothing to do with Spiritusl Projection. Although he could keep it if he thinks it looks cool or whatever, idrc it's his choice. I've always suggested what I thought was best for things. I only strive to have everything to the best of its ability. Having the logo be something relevant to what this move has to offer is just one of those things. Whether he changes it or not, I don't care. Just thought I'd bring it up. I even made it very clear it was a suggestion. Didn't want anyone to confuse a suggestion with a demand AGAIN... Now please, it's a suggestion. Don't turn it into something it's not.

As for why I "nitpick" everything: this isn't exactly the most active community. So all there is to do on the forums is to looks through everything. Whether that he looking for ideas, finding flaws, making friends, or whatever. When you look through the forums out of bordum because no one is active, you tend to start finding the small things. It's just a picture Simp. Not sure why a suggestion makes you feel all negative. I'm upset because you're attitude is what's gonna make people stop suggesting things. Please learn to accept suggestions for what they are. You don't have to use them, just appreciate that people care enough.

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
I actually think the picture/logo is great for this. While it ain't the same thing, it does provide a slight sneak peak(for those who didn't get the hint from the title what the addon is all about) by showing that the user leaves their physical body behind and travel far from it as the application for it. Nevertheless to what it actually is, it provides a good representation of that ability from a visual image.

xNuminousx

Verified Member
I actually think the picture/logo is great for this. While it ain't the same thing, it does provide a slight sneak peak(for those who didn't get the hint from the title what the addon is all about) by showing that the user leaves their physical body behind and travel far from it as the application for it. Nevertheless to what it actually is, it provides a good representation of that ability from a visual image.
And that is a good opinion with a simple reason behind it. The average fan is not going to notice that the picture is not actually SP so I don't think changing it is that big of a deal. Just a minor "thing" that I noticed if he was interested. You do have a good point, however I still suggest using Jinora as the picture because any fan would relate Jinora with Spiritual Projection since she sort of "invented" it. I put that in quotes because we really don't know for sure, but she's the only master who uses it that we know of.

Madocean

Verified Member
Loony submitted a new resource:

Spiritual Projection - Access your spiritual connection and use a variety of abilities based on astral power!

Read more about this resource...
Hey so I love the move, just throwing in some thoughts. Firstly, can you be hit during the mobility function? (this one isnt so important) Secondly, can you configure the duration/distance traveled during the mobility function? If none of those apply I'd suggest adding these options.

Loony

Verified Member
Hey so I love the move, just throwing in some thoughts. Firstly, can you be hit during the mobility function? (this one isnt so important) Secondly, can you configure the duration/distance traveled during the mobility function? If none of those apply I'd suggest adding these options.
No you can't be hit and yes you can configure the duration.

Aceliip

Verified Member
Can you please update too PKcore 1.8.4?

[17:32:18 ERROR]: Error occurred while disabling ProjectKorra v1.8.4 (Is it up to date?)
java.lang.NullPointerException
at com.loony.spiritualprojection.multiability.SpiritualProjection.remove(SpiritualProjection.java:170) ~[?:?]
at com.loony.spiritualprojection.multiability.SpiritualProjection.stop(SpiritualProjection.java:179) ~[?:?]

Last edited:

Loony

Verified Member
Can you please update too PKcore 1.8.4?

[17:32:18 ERROR]: Error occurred while disabling ProjectKorra v1.8.4 (Is it up to date?)
java.lang.NullPointerException
at com.loony.spiritualprojection.multiability.SpiritualProjection.remove(SpiritualProjection.java:170) ~[?:?]
at com.loony.spiritualprojection.multiability.SpiritualProjection.stop(SpiritualProjection.java:179) ~[?:?]
at com.projectkorra.projectkorra.GeneralMethods.stopBending(GeneralMethods.java:2085) ~[?:?]
at com.projectkorra.projectkorra.ProjectKorra.onDisable(ProjectKorra.java:172) ~[?:?]
at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPlugin.setEnabled(JavaPlugin.java:273) ~[spigot-1.11.2.jar:git-Spigot-3fb9445-6e3cec8]
at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.disablePlugin(JavaPluginLoader.java:361) [spigot-1.11.2.jar:git-Spigot-3fb9445-6e3cec8]
at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.disablePlugin(SimplePluginManager.java:424) [spigot-1.11.2.jar:git-Spigot-3fb9445-6e3cec8]
at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.disablePlugins(SimplePluginManager.java:417) [spigot-1.11.2.jar:git-Spigot-3fb9445-6e3cec8]
at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_11_R1.CraftServer.disablePlugins(CraftServer.java:345) [spigot-1.11.2.jar:git-Spigot-3fb9445-6e3cec8]
at net.minecraft.server.v1_11_R1.MinecraftServer.stop(MinecraftServer.java:464) [spigot-1.11.2.jar:git-Spigot-3fb9445-6e3cec8]
at net.minecraft.server.v1_11_R1.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:612) [spigot-1.11.2.jar:git-Spigot-3fb9445-6e3cec8]
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source) [?:1.8.0_31]
Didn't realise that it needed updating but I sure will now that I have some free time! :)
PS. In future put your error logs in a pastebin.com

Loony

Verified Member
Update:

Can't re-create the error you gave, however I am noticing an error on login. Not sure what's causing it either, going to have to look into it.

Aceliip

Verified Member
Update:

Can't re-create the error you gave, however I am noticing an error on login. Not sure what's causing it either, going to have to look into it.
ok kool! I get the error when I /stop the server... idk if that helps.