• Proceed with caution! Unofficial add-on plugins and abilities are not supported by the ProjectKorra staff. We will not provide support for broken add-ons. Download at your own risk.
  • Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server
Spiritual Projection

Spiritual Projection 1.0.3

Gareth Swan

Verified Member
We had a debate over this. AstralProjection and SpiritualProjection are different things. What this move depicts is Spiritual Projection and what Korra did in your example is Astral Projection. Why Loony called it Astral Projection I dont know.
To be honest when it comes down to it, you can see the resemblance, so I'd say for me personally, that I see no issue with how Canon it is.

Regards

Loony

Verified Member
We had a debate over this. AstralProjection and SpiritualProjection are different things. What this move depicts is Spiritual Projection and what Korra did in your example is Astral Projection. Why Loony called it Astral Projection I dont know.
Spiritual Projection is literally astral projection in the Avatar universe but with a different name

xNuminousx

Verified Member
Spiritual Projection is literally astral projection in the Avatar universe but with a different name
You're using "literally" wrong. Because you can literally them up look up in the Avatar Wiki to literally see the literal difference.

Loony

Verified Member
You're using "literally" wrong. Because you can literally them up look up in the Avatar Wiki to literally see the literal difference.
It's literally the same thing, spiritual projection is literally their version of astral projection literally

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
I would be hella disappointed if public servers use this in a form of donation :(

Spirit and Meditate aren't bad at all. Spirit is unique, since it allows the airbender to explore an enemy's base to develop an attack strategy or scope out and examine who's attacking yours without getting yourself in danger/harm. Meditate is basically a fuel/source for this. That's what I admire about this ability, unlike the other customs that try to create and come up with another method of dealing damage to your opponent (*cough cough* Jedcore *cough cough*). This what, imo, true pacifists or airbenders that live up to their cultural persona would do - gaining intelligence over their opponent instead of straight attacking them. I would appreciate If servers wouldn't underrated and instead more choose to download this than skip out all the fun to provide airbenders with :)

Loony

Verified Member
And it's been said by me and others many times. Hope this debate isn't degrading any praise we gave about the ability... that'd be disappointing.
Not at all. This ability was made for the developer competatition that didn't have to be canon - I think think the ability is canon (except for Drain kinda, there can be arguments for it being canon tho)

Kael Wittwer

Verified Member
I have a problem with the move. even if spirit transfer is off i still teleport when using spirit. What am I doing wrong?

Loony

Verified Member

Cheeze_Itz

Verified Member
Fun fact, I was origionallt going to upload a ZIP file so you can either have the multi ability or each ability. I can still do that if enough people want it.
I would really appreciate the spiritual projection move as a single file if thats not too much trouble