• Proceed with caution! Unofficial add-on plugins and abilities are not supported by the ProjectKorra staff. We will not provide support for broken add-ons. Download at your own risk.
  • Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server
Spiritual Projection

Spiritual Projection 1.0.3

Aceliip

Verified Member
hate too be a barer of bad news but with some playing around Ive already found some major bugs and errors with this move. although the move itself seems to work perfectly on its own, it however affects other airbending moves when u exit spiritual mode, air suction no longer functions thus far and the console is a mess of spammed errors. After a reload, when previously inside spirit mode, it'll freeze your hotbar slots preventing u from switching among them as well.

here is my log file: https://www.dropbox.com/s/74dak83wp3io4it/latest.log?dl=0

Loony

Verified Member
hate too be a barer of bad news but with some playing around Ive already found some major bugs and errors with this move. although the move itself seems to work perfectly on its own, it however affects other airbending moves when u exit spiritual mode, air suction no longer functions thus far and the console is a mess of spammed errors. After a reload, when previously inside spirit mode, it'll freeze your hotbar slots preventing u from switching among them as well.

here is my log file: https://www.dropbox.com/s/74dak83wp3io4it/latest.log?dl=0
Thanks for the report, I'll look into all of this. However, never use /reload, it will always break stuff throughout plugins, including ProjectKorra.

Loony

Verified Member
i think its a great add on but only ops can use it what is the premision, how do i let normal players use it
They have to have the permission bending.ability.spiritualprojection and bending.ability.spiritualprojection.* and bending.spiritual

xNuminousx

Verified Member
I know it's too late to change anything but I am curious. Why did you call the move Spiritual Projection when it houses so much more than just a Projection? Was it for audience appeal, since they've been wanting a "spiritual projection"-like ability for a while. Or was it because that's your favorite aspect of the move? What was the cause for the name?

jasonOverload

Verified Member
i think its a great add on but only ops can use it what is the premision, how do i let normal players use it
what are the rest of the premisions the ones im using right now dont work mabye im doing somthing wrong
this are the ones im using
- bending.abilitiy.SpiritualProjection.meditate
- bending.abilitiy.SpiritualProjection.astralAttack
- bending.abilitiy.SpiritualProjection.drain
- bending.abilitiy.SpiritualProjection.spirit

Loony

Verified Member
what are the rest of the premisions the ones im using right now dont work mabye im doing somthing wrong
this are the ones im using
- bending.abilitiy.SpiritualProjection.meditate
- bending.abilitiy.SpiritualProjection.astralAttack
- bending.abilitiy.SpiritualProjection.drain
- bending.abilitiy.SpiritualProjection.spirit
bending.spiritual and bending.ability.spiritualprojection

Loony

Verified Member
I know it's too late to change anything but I am curious. Why did you call the move Spiritual Projection when it houses so much more than just a Projection? Was it for audience appeal, since they've been wanting a "spiritual projection"-like ability for a while. Or was it because that's your favorite aspect of the move? What was the cause for the name?
I'm bad at names lmao, plus you're projecting your spirit to use the moves

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
I think having it as a MultiAbility is more efficient but having it as a pack may be a bit smoother.
Well I don't just like it. Probably because it doesn't fill all 9 slots, and especally comparing with WaterArms, 4 binds seem to little.

I think multiabilites would be better as non-abilities, and like I said: probably those that .don't occupy all slots. As I dislike waterarms like one, I think would be alot simpler, smoother and convenient to just have it function with other techniques (switch to torrent = spear/punch, watermanip = punch, grab = octopusform, while the base waterarms bind - grab&grabble). It just makes sense, because those techniques collaberate well since they share similar essentials and functionait.

... Sorry, got carried over and went off to off-topic.

My concept is that spiritual energy is a form of chi needed to bend, it's Airbender's version of ChiBlocking. It would be useless to only disable spiritual abilities since this is the first spiritual ability
Yeah, but airbenders can only bend air through bending its energy, but not the pure energy. Just a fun fact to put out here, If we followed the canon lore.

Loony

Verified Member
no that didnt work can you send a copy of how you didt the premisions mabye im just doing somthing wrong
Give the player these permissions;
- bending.ability.spiritualprojection
- bending.ability.spiritualprojection.*
- bending.spiritual

Then add the sub-element to them with /b add spiritual <player>
That's all I did.

Timothy Rossin

Verified Member
Give the player these permissions;
- bending.ability.spiritualprojection
- bending.ability.spiritualprojection.*
- bending.spiritual

Then add the sub-element to them with /b add spiritual <player>
That's all I did.
Yo, Really Nice Work You've Done There, I Tried It Out For Myself Awesome!!!

Now For The Real Question, People Try To Use The Moves But It Doesn't Seem To Work, The Only Think That Works Is Meditate And The Other Moves Dont Seem To Work. If You Got Any Extra Time I Would Appreciate If You Could Help Me :D

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
You'll Have To Provide More Information Than That Bub! For Example, Any Errors In The Console, PK Version And Ect.

Loony

Verified Member
Yo, Really Nice Work You've Done There, I Tried It Out For Myself Awesome!!!

Now For The Real Question, People Try To Use The Moves But It Doesn't Seem To Work, The Only Think That Works Is Meditate And The Other Moves Dont Seem To Work. If You Got Any Extra Time I Would Appreciate If You Could Help Me :D
Have you gave them the permissions for the other moves? Are there any errors in console? What exactly isn't working?

Timothy Rossin

Verified Member
Have you gave them the permissions for the other moves? Are there any errors in console? What exactly isn't working?
There Are No Errors In The Console
Pk Version : Latest
What Exactly Isnt Working? Like Nothing Happens If They Use Any Other Move That Meditate

Loony

Verified Member
There Are No Errors In The Console
Pk Version : Latest
What Exactly Isnt Working? Like Nothing Happens If They Use Any Other Move That Meditate
Are there any message in chat? What are they doing to use the move? Do they have the permissions?