• Proceed with caution! Unofficial add-on plugins and abilities are not supported by the ProjectKorra staff. We will not provide support for broken add-ons. Download at your own risk.
  • Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server
Cleanse

Cleanse v1.0.1

Sobki

Staff member
Lead Developer
Plugin Developer
The only way to find out is to try

Ps if a new element came out on the forums I would fanboy over it xD
I wouldn't. Don't quite see how a new element would relate to the show, but hey, maybe there's something that could be pulled from it to class abilities under a new category.

Aqualon

Hi! I really love this plugin, and I use it in my own server. But I'd love to have a similar ability for the Avatar, so he/she can remove someone's bending permanently. Could you please make a ability like that?

Viosient

Why, just why? What was the reason, like, the actual thoughts going through someone's head making this.

You shift and click on someone to instantly win a fight. Because it happened in the show?
Where is the balance, where is the logic? You would think that a move this over-powered would be more complex to use.
Which person is it fun for? The person who didn't p2w and therefore loses instantly because someone shift-clicked on them, or the person tanking damage desperately trying to shift-click on someone for a free win?

I don't know who thought people would have just a jolly ol' time not being able to do anything for several minutes because someone shift-clicked on them, but I just want to let you know that I have never once seen this move used in a non-toxic way for people to target people they hate.

The only thing this move accomplished is making 1-2 servers money off of angry kids.

Why, just why? What was the reason, like, the actual thoughts going through someone's head making this.

You shift and click on someone to instantly win a fight. Because it happened in the show?
Where is the balance, where is the logic? You would think that a move this over-powered would be more complex to use.
Which person is it fun for? The person who didn't p2w and therefore loses instantly because someone shift-clicked on them, or the person tanking damage desperately trying to shift-click on someone for a free win?

I don't know who thought people would have just a jolly ol' time not being able to do anything for several minutes because someone shift-clicked on them, but I just want to let you know that I have never once seen this move used in a non-toxic way for people to target people they hate.

The only thing this move accomplished is making 1-2 servers money off of angry kids.
Wouldn't that be much of the fault of the person who instaled it (assuming you're playing on someone's server), because they installed and it's up to them to set it up how they like it (pay2win, configurerd with long cooldown). I don't think you should be blaming creator of this ability. It's not up to his hand how it would and should be ruled out to be used on when and what.

Sobki

Staff member
Lead Developer
Plugin Developer

The person who made it.
And who likes using it.

Tbh, I do think realistic it should work on a suffocate principle (require charging and opponent to stay till). It would make the ability very challenging. I would probably be pissed too, but at the server and who ever installed it, insisting on leaving If the owner/higherups aren't open to exeecuting the damn. It's quite cheap move despite in what form.

Viosient

Whoops, sorry. Having an opinion in 2018 is either crying or toxic. Guess I'll turn my brain off, resort to insults only and agree with everything to win the popularity contest :)

Hi, this move is amazing. Shifting on someone once and winning the entire fight really enhances our gameplay and balance. It brings all the players together. I really agree with everything about this move. I would have agreed with any move anyways since anything not following the mob-vote is bad.

Wow! You didn't have to hear a real opinion, instead, you got fake cookie-cutter agreement! You happy big man?

Last edited:

Pride

Whoops, sorry. Having an opinion in 2018 is either crying or toxic. Guess I'll turn my brain off, resort to insults only and agree with everything to win the popularity contest :)

Hi, this move is amazing. Shifting on someone once and winning the entire fight really enhances our gameplay and balance. It brings all the players together. I really agree with everything about this move. I would have agreed with any move anyways since anything not following the mob-vote is bad.
sis you need to chill off with that attitude

Viosient

I completely and totally agree with you. I admit that I was being completely toxic and it was 0% justified in any way. I also completely agree with Cleanse, it just makes so much sense. Why didn't PK add it years ago?
I agree with you and this move. :)

xNuminousx

Just because someone makes it doesn't mean someone has to use it. If you don't want to use it for your server, then don't use it. However, what someone does with their server is up to them and not you. You're complaining to the wrong people, that's why it comes off as:

Viosient

If I voiced the same thing to the server owners using this move on their servers, I would just get IP-banned on the spot, and I don't get how "crying" to server owners is not considered "crying", it's only "crying" if it's on this thread.

You're right, server owners can kill their servers in whatever way they feel like, but I'm not telling or forcing anyone to delete this move, and I won't be banned plenty of times trying. But if a move is awful to me and I explain how it's awful, I don't need you over my shoulder telling me to agree with this move or detonate like a C4 inside of a tomato.
I can feel that a move as an individual thing is awful, so please, stop. You will have people making disagreements about things, they come from opinions. You know, the thing people aren't restricted from having?

But hey, if you still want, I can agree with everything you're saying, as well as this move for you. It only requires turning my brain off so my common-sense firewall can get out of the way. Would that be better for you?

Last edited: