• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server
Cleanse

Waterbending Cleanse v1.0.1

D
  • Deleted member
  • 5.00 star(s)
  • Version: v1.0.1
Perfect ability, but I wish I could use it in PK 1.8.9... Please, uptade it! ;-;
D
I really love this move personally, even if it can't make it permanent on it's own, but I fixed that by turning up the amount of time it takes for the bending to return to the 97 years in milliseconds!
Sobki
Sobki
Thank you
D
It's great, but is there a way to make the change permanent or even another custom abilities that does something similar but permanent but reversible through another move ?
Sobki
Sobki
Unfortunately not, although is definitely something I could look into in the future once I get some free time.
Great as always, good job sob :)
Sobki
Sobki
Thank you :)
I love how you made it an 'Amon' ability. It's fun to laugh at every now and then. ;)
it needs to be amon bind like water and earth and ex Its better as the original version good for making ranks and ex and it would be like in pk which this place is all about
This should have belonged to Bloodbending element, instead of creating a new one. <.<
Yay ima the first! And i've been wating for someone to make this!
Sobki
Sobki
Hope you enjoy it :)