• Proceed with caution! Unofficial add-on plugins and abilities are not supported by the ProjectKorra staff. We will not provide support for broken add-ons. Download at your own risk.
  • Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server
Cleanse

Cleanse v1.0.1

Sobki

Staff member
Lead Developer
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
This is easily the best addon on all of this site. I've been asking for this ability from multiple developers on multiple bending servers for 2 years and I finally have it! This plugin isn't only super fun for the user but it adds so much more to the game! Just fighting a player who's known to have this ability and watching chat as you fight and waiting for the broadcast is the most suspenseful and awesome experience ever! This particular author has coding so many amazing plugins (all of which are on my server) I personally think we all owe Sobki a round of applause!
Thank you so much :) Means a lot <3

RANDOMGUY

This is such an awesome move Sobki! Can't wait to see what else you come up with. Pssst, create the "wolfbending" element! :D *every single server downloads wolfbending element.*

Pride

Verified Member
What up, Sobki. :D

I got a suggestion, ChiJabs. Land 3 successful hits, and the victim loses their bending temporarily. ;)

Wynterdark

Verified Member
My only suggestion would be some more avatar moves or anything that fits under the "spiritual projection" class. I have every single plugin Sobki has posted (so far) and am 100% confident he could be the next Jed but without the malicious code.

Sobki

Staff member
Lead Developer
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Spiritual Projection would only suit 1 ability (Spiritual Projection itself), but new avatar abilities is definitely something I'd be interested in doing. Let me know if you have specific ability ideas.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

xNuminousx

Verified Member
You could bring the RIP Avatar moves from JedCore back..... Element Sphere and Spirit Beam... Make them better some how? Other than those I don't really know what else to add....

Could you add sort of a "side plugin" type thing that allows Avatars to bind multiple abilities to the same slot? Like I could bind EarthBlast and WaterManipulation to the same slot > Go to a plant > Shift + Click to use both Earth Blast AND Water Manipulation at the same time.

Dinner's done. Gotta go eat and I'll come back with [hopefully] more suggestions.

Sobki

Staff member
Lead Developer
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
I don't see a way that would work without making adjustments to the Core PK jar.

Wynterdark

Verified Member
Spiritual Projection would only suit 1 ability (Spiritual Projection itself), but new avatar abilities is definitely something I'd be interested in doing. Let me know if you have specific ability ideas.

Hey Sobki! I have an idea for Avatar: a move where you bring blue shards of energy up from the ground and shoot them at your opponent in a cloud of energy!

Sobki

Staff member
Lead Developer
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Hey Sobki! I have an idea for Avatar: a move where you bring blue shards of energy up from the ground and shoot them at your opponent in a cloud of energy!
Hmm. Interesting concept. I'm not sure how it would look though. Having particles like that, and looking like shards probably wouldn't turn out well. Unless I'm imagining it differently. Was something like this used in the show? (I don't think it was :0)

xNuminousx

Verified Member
Choosing the Amon 'element'
Permission: In order to bind this ability, the user must have the "Amon" element and the permission node 'bending.ability.Cleanse'. To give access to /b choose Amon or /b add Amon, give the player the permission 'bending.command.choose.Amon' or 'bending.command.add.Amon' respectively.
Wasn't this changed?