• Proceed with caution! Unofficial add-on plugins and abilities are not supported by the ProjectKorra staff. We will not provide support for broken add-ons. Download at your own risk.
  • Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server
Cleanse

Cleanse v1.0.1

Kess

Wait.. developers can create elements now? Oh please tell me it's not true O_O DD: Uehhw!

I'm really scared of what the future of pk servers will turn out to be If they start downloading absurd-preposterous-stupid elements like wolfbending, I would really be mad.
Wolf Bending XD I think like light bending and etc could be possible the same with shadow and etc :)

Since air sub-elements are already the dark grey color, I think Amon should be unique. Because this plugin isn't only super fun for the user but it adds so much more to the game! Just fighting a player who's known to have this ability and watching chat as you fight and waiting for the broadcast is the most suspenseful and awesome experience ever! It can fit in either category but I will say it does require blood bending.

Moderator edit: Advertisement removal

Last edited by a moderator:

xNuminousx

The only colors that don't really belong to any of the elements is black and white. Black is too dark to read and white portrays the wrong idea of the ability (that it's a "good" ability as apposed to a "bad" ability). And besides, Flight is rarely public on servers who appreciate balance so it shouldn't be a big deal anyways.

xNuminousx

There is, however, that 3rd blue color with the code &9. It's like a periwinkle kind of color. That might be a good fit.

Aqualon

There should be a move like this for the Avatar tho. like Energybending

edit: A multi-ability like Waterarms. Something with taking someones element, restoring it, etc.