• Proceed with caution! Unofficial add-on plugins and abilities are not supported by the ProjectKorra staff. We will not provide support for broken add-ons. Download at your own risk.
  • Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server
Cleanse

Cleanse v1.0.1

Sobki

Staff member
Lead Developer
Plugin Developer
What would happen if the two users would used this on each other at the same time?
I doubt you would be able to time it to the same tick, but I would guess that if it was at the EXACT same time, then the server would register one click before the other, cancelling the second one and cleansing that person. Give it a try if you want :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Will the efects be reversed of this ability if somebody else use this ability at the user?

Išsiųsta naudojantis SM-G313HN Tapatalk 4 Lt

Sobki

Staff member
Lead Developer
Plugin Developer
You can't double cleanse people if that's what you're asking :D it won't allow you to cleanse someone who's already cleansed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

xNuminousx

So if Player B Cleansed Player C and then Player B went to cleanse Player A, would Player C get their bending back once Player A was cleansed?

So if Player B Cleansed Player C and then Player B went to cleanse Player A, would Player C get their bending back once Player A was cleansed?
First off, let say I cleanse you. You lose bending. Secondly, If Sobki cleanses me, will the effect be reversed: will you get your bending back? That's what I'm asking

Side note, use reviews for what the actual ability does. Giving a 1 star rating saying the ability should belong to X element just ignores the work that was put into making the ability. Criticism is good, but not if you ignore all of the ability simply because you think one thing should be changed.
Well, I just can't rate 5 stars if there was an water ablity as an firebending arsenal. I think it is fair to rate the quality and flexibility of the downloable content, and not just what does the ability. If an ability doesn't have an in-game description, and especally not provinding one in the download, then how the heck I'm suppose to use it's confusing controls? The Reason why I probably I rated this harsly on 1 star is because I feel like my message wouldn't cross through the author, because I presume he would think "Ohh, but it gave me 4 stores, so I'm gonna overshadow and ignore his sligthly negative feedback".

I will provide a full review, both on good and bad things from he I see this ability, once I get to try and test it :)

xNuminousx

This sentence:
Cleanse is an ability for bloodbenders them to temporarily remove another user's bending.
Doesn't really make sense.....

Maybe, "Cleanse is an ability for Bloodbenders; allowing them to temporarily remove another user's bending."???

Sobki

Staff member
Lead Developer
Plugin Developer
This sentence:

Doesn't really make sense.....

Maybe, "Cleanse is an ability for Bloodbenders; allowing them to temporarily remove another user's bending."???
I don't know what you're on about. I see no mistake. :)

Sobki

Staff member
Lead Developer
Plugin Developer
Doesn't this make Energybending useless?
There's no energybending which has been made for ProjectKorra (Core & Addons) to my understanding. AlexTheCoder's ability is very outdated, and that's the only one I've seen.