• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Introducing: ProjectJelly

Are you Exited for this Plugin?

• Yes! I really want to get my hands on it.

Votes: 5 83.3%
  • No. You suck. Your abilities suck.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I honestly don't give a crap.

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
ProjectJelly.png ____________________________________________________________________

Introducing ProjectJelly!

ProjectJelly is a brand new Ability plugin that will add many different abilities to ProjectKorra to enhance game play. Yes it is similar to JedCore but as Jed no longer supports JedCore I thought it wise to give something new and fresh to the community.

Release Date
This is currently in Development. I will not release any release date until it becomes clear to me when it might be. Be patient. I will try to get this out to you guys as soon as I possibly can.

I Has an Idea! Where can I share it?
You can PM me with details about what your idea is. Or you may share it with me right here in this forum. However note the chances of me seeing the idea is higher if you PM me as I check those way more often then I do forum posts.

Aren't you just copying JedCore?
No.

How can I check in on Development Progress?
You may view the Trello page and see how things are going along.

Credit to @xNuminousx for the New Logo! Check out his Spirits project

- EmeraldJelly

Last edited:
Could you give a list of your moves that ProjectJelly will include, as well as any concepts that you may have? This way we can add to it if anyone wants to.

About time tho for a new a pack! If this will worked on at any day, it better be done good or else it could another mess, less or same as or more than jedcore.

I Has an Idea! Where can I share it?
You can PM me with details about what your idea is. Or you may share it with me right here in this forum. However note the chances of me seeing the idea is higher if you PM me as I check those way more often then I do forum posts.
Ok, wouldn't it be better to just share it here instead on pm or at least you provide the details that were message onyou? I really don't like the principle of a random person just suggesting some (especally overpowered) idea to only you and you procreed to create it? I know you can't please everybody, but still - I think input from various of people would start useful discussions/debates and can change one's mindset of whenever the shared discussion works well as a concept or not. And people sometimes miss fallacies of the ability that bias before somebody can point out an observation "ah yes this wouldn't work out, it sucks and has a problem X, because ..."

That's why Feedback is important. PK might have not been success, If it weren't for fanbase pationed people who shared their own new concepts in the comments through the forum. I personally don't like Jedcore, because it's overpowered shit and some abilities are badly categorized and created.

TL;DR Just share people ideas here that PM you or have them just share it directly here. Input/Feedback is important.

Last edited:
Also, the pole is just too soon, no? Little what we know about these ability, and the abilities listed are just names and don't elaborate on what they actually be doing. Like for one, I can see the Frostbite:
a)being exact shit as Jedcore
b)Freezing players after a certain limited duration were in water, thus freezing victims that were recently soaked for no longer.

This is just pure speculation, so I really can't vote without knowing what quality I should vote. " No. You suck. Your abilities suck." but than it turns out that the abilities happen to be great or vice versa for the other vote.

Loony

@Loony when we thought bending packs were finally done
If only developers who are making things like this, custom ‘Spirits’, etc, would just actually spend time on actually helping us make and improve the plugin lol

Also PS. I missed voting but I have a fourth option that isn’t on there:
[x] I don’t think you should be wasting time making addon packs when you could be working on the actual plugin since we need more developers’ help. If not, there’s not going to be many people to enjoy the addons in the future.

https://trello.com/b/df60DRGP/projectkorra-core-development

If only developers who are making things like this, custom ‘Spirits’, etc, would just actually spend time on actually helping us make and improve the plugin lol

[x] I don’t think you should be wasting time making addon packs when you could be working on the actual plugin since we need more developers’ help. If not, there’s not going to be many people to enjoy the addons in the future.

Wow that's sour. Why don't you ask me personally then. Rather then make a salty 4am post about it.

NickC1211

Well geez that was quite negative

I actually like the idea that something is thinking of making a pack on their own instead of joining a group developers. Your aren't affiliated to anyone, you can do the fuck you want and manage to produce and release content more quickly. That's what I think why it's better or why a person would prefer working alone on a pack instead of joining a job that revolves around one/few high rank people in a group setting. Besides, the wait for new great abilities are killing us, no? PK CORE, admit it or not, is slowly progressing in giving us new mechanics and bending techniques.

If not, there’s not going to be many people to enjoy the addons in the future.
Many enjoy jedcore since it's almost globally installed every, so you might come to a wrong conclusion Toony ;)

Last edited:

Mist

Staff member
Administrator
I'm here for this if it means less people will PM me asking where Jedcore is.

NickC1211

Not that it easier, but I'm all for idea of new abilities, but as long they're are the one's that doesn't question "who asked for this?". The Plugin feels like it already lost it's replay value.
Well I'd rather work on abilities that ppl want that won't be added to core.

I messed up my comment there. I meant not that it is I easier, which could be quite opposite, but... well I don't know to what you actually agreed on. Not sure If you understood my point...