• Proceed with caution! Unofficial add-on plugins and abilities are not supported by the ProjectKorra staff. We will not provide support for broken add-ons. Download at your own risk.
  • Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server
Spiritual Projection

Spiritual Projection 1.0.3

xNuminousx

Verified Member
Loony, it appears you didn't make the permissions obvious enough. Yea they're there, but it took me a bit to realize where they were. They're right under a gif. Plain, still text underneath an active gif may make it "disappear" a bit, I think that's what's happening in this case. I suggest making an area in the Overview for permissions so it's there when people read about it. You'd benefit more if it were at the top, with the description.

Loony

Verified Member
Loony updated Spiritual Projection with a new update entry:

Fixed and changed permissions

This update fixes the permissions for players, however in order to do so I had to change the permissions.

Players will now need the following permissions in order to use this ability:
- bending.air.Spiritual
- bending.ability.SpiritualProjection
- bending.ability.Meditate
- bending.ability.Spirit
- bending.ability.AstralAttack
- bending.ability.SpiritualDrain

Please update the permissions and everything should be working correctly! :)
Read the rest of this update entry...

Loony

Verified Member
The last update should have fixed everyone's issues, anyone else having anymore problems?