• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server
ProjectKorra (Core)

ProjectKorra (Core) 1.11.2

ProjectKorra

Administrator
ProjectKorra updated ProjectKorra (Core) with a new update entry:

1.8.0 for Spigot 1.9 and 1.10

Hello everyone! The long awaited 1.8.0 Stable build for MC 1.9.0 and 1.10 is finally here! I would like to personally apologize for the fact it has taken so long to get to this point. We have gone through a lot to make this build as perfect as possible, it focuses almost entirely on fixing issues that were deep rooted in ProjectKorra and loads of performance issues. There were so many bug fixes that we just couldn't fit them all in the changelog! In addition to that, we also focused a...
Read the rest of this update entry...

Rob G

Verified Member
I am getting this error in spigot 1.8.8 when trying to bind an ability. It also tell me in game that fire is not a valid ability.

Code:
[19:53:07 ERROR]: **** THIS IS NOT AN ISSUE TO DO WITH PER WORLD PLUGINS ****
Could not pass event PlayerInteractEvent to ProjectKorra v1.8.0
org.bukkit.event.EventException
        at me.incomprehendable.dev.pwp.transparentlisteners.PerWorldPluginLoader$1.execute(PerWorldPluginLoader.java:118) ~[?:?]
        at org.bukkit.plugin.RegisteredListener.callEvent(RegisteredListener.java:62) ~[spigot-1.8.8.jar:git-Spigot-21fe707-e1ebe52]
        at me.incomprehendable.dev.pwp.transparentlisteners.PWPRegisteredListener.callEvent(PWPRegisteredListener.java:28) [PerWorldPlugins-1.9.4.1.jar:?]
        at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.fireEvent(SimplePluginManager.java:502) [spigot-1.8.8.jar:git-Spigot-21fe707-e1ebe52]
        at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.callEvent(SimplePluginManager.java:487) [spigot-1.8.8.jar:git-Spigot-21fe707-e1ebe52]
        at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_8_R3.event.CraftEventFactory.callPlayerInteractEvent(CraftEventFactory.java:228) [spigot-1.8.8.jar:git-Spigot-21fe707-e1ebe52]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.PlayerInteractManager.interact(PlayerInteractManager.java:463) [spigot-1.8.8.jar:git-Spigot-21fe707-e1ebe52]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.PlayerConnection.a(PlayerConnection.java:759) [spigot-1.8.8.jar:git-Spigot-21fe707-e1ebe52]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.PacketPlayInBlockPlace.a(PacketPlayInBlockPlace.java:52) [spigot-1.8.8.jar:git-Spigot-21fe707-e1ebe52]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.PacketPlayInBlockPlace.a(PacketPlayInBlockPlace.java:1) [spigot-1.8.8.jar:git-Spigot-21fe707-e1ebe52]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.PlayerConnectionUtils$1.run(SourceFile:13) [spigot-1.8.8.jar:git-Spigot-21fe707-e1ebe52]
        at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:511) [?:1.8.0_91]
        at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:266) [?:1.8.0_91]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.SystemUtils.a(SourceFile:44) [spigot-1.8.8.jar:git-Spigot-21fe707-e1ebe52]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.MinecraftServer.B(MinecraftServer.java:715) [spigot-1.8.8.jar:git-Spigot-21fe707-e1ebe52]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.DedicatedServer.B(DedicatedServer.java:374) [spigot-1.8.8.jar:git-Spigot-21fe707-e1ebe52]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.MinecraftServer.A(MinecraftServer.java:654) [spigot-1.8.8.jar:git-Spigot-21fe707-e1ebe52]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:557) [spigot-1.8.8.jar:git-Spigot-21fe707-e1ebe52]
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745) [?:1.8.0_91]
Caused by: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: org.bukkit.event.player.PlayerInteractEvent.getHand()Lorg/bukkit/inventory/EquipmentSlot;
        at com.projectkorra.projectkorra.PKListener.onPlayerInteraction(PKListener.java:1013) ~[?:?]
        at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method) ~[?:1.8.0_91]
        at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62) ~[?:1.8.0_91]
        at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43) ~[?:1.8.0_91]
        at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498) ~[?:1.8.0_91]
        at me.incomprehendable.dev.pwp.transparentlisteners.PerWorldPluginLoader$1.execute(PerWorldPluginLoader.java:116) ~[?:?]
        ... 18 more

StrangeOne101

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
I am getting this error in spigot 1.8.8 when trying to bind an ability. It also tell me in game that fire is not a valid ability.

Code:
[19:53:07 ERROR]: **** THIS IS NOT AN ISSUE TO DO WITH PER WORLD PLUGINS ****
Could not pass event PlayerInteractEvent to ProjectKorra v1.8.0
org.bukkit.event.EventException
        at me.incomprehendable.dev.pwp.transparentlisteners.PerWorldPluginLoader$1.execute(PerWorldPluginLoader.java:118) ~[?:?]
        at org.bukkit.plugin.RegisteredListener.callEvent(RegisteredListener.java:62) ~[spigot-1.8.8.jar:git-Spigot-21fe707-e1ebe52]
        at me.incomprehendable.dev.pwp.transparentlisteners.PWPRegisteredListener.callEvent(PWPRegisteredListener.java:28) [PerWorldPlugins-1.9.4.1.jar:?]
        at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.fireEvent(SimplePluginManager.java:502) [spigot-1.8.8.jar:git-Spigot-21fe707-e1ebe52]
        at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.callEvent(SimplePluginManager.java:487) [spigot-1.8.8.jar:git-Spigot-21fe707-e1ebe52]
        at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_8_R3.event.CraftEventFactory.callPlayerInteractEvent(CraftEventFactory.java:228) [spigot-1.8.8.jar:git-Spigot-21fe707-e1ebe52]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.PlayerInteractManager.interact(PlayerInteractManager.java:463) [spigot-1.8.8.jar:git-Spigot-21fe707-e1ebe52]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.PlayerConnection.a(PlayerConnection.java:759) [spigot-1.8.8.jar:git-Spigot-21fe707-e1ebe52]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.PacketPlayInBlockPlace.a(PacketPlayInBlockPlace.java:52) [spigot-1.8.8.jar:git-Spigot-21fe707-e1ebe52]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.PacketPlayInBlockPlace.a(PacketPlayInBlockPlace.java:1) [spigot-1.8.8.jar:git-Spigot-21fe707-e1ebe52]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.PlayerConnectionUtils$1.run(SourceFile:13) [spigot-1.8.8.jar:git-Spigot-21fe707-e1ebe52]
        at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:511) [?:1.8.0_91]
        at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:266) [?:1.8.0_91]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.SystemUtils.a(SourceFile:44) [spigot-1.8.8.jar:git-Spigot-21fe707-e1ebe52]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.MinecraftServer.B(MinecraftServer.java:715) [spigot-1.8.8.jar:git-Spigot-21fe707-e1ebe52]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.DedicatedServer.B(DedicatedServer.java:374) [spigot-1.8.8.jar:git-Spigot-21fe707-e1ebe52]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.MinecraftServer.A(MinecraftServer.java:654) [spigot-1.8.8.jar:git-Spigot-21fe707-e1ebe52]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:557) [spigot-1.8.8.jar:git-Spigot-21fe707-e1ebe52]
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745) [?:1.8.0_91]
Caused by: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: org.bukkit.event.player.PlayerInteractEvent.getHand()Lorg/bukkit/inventory/EquipmentSlot;
        at com.projectkorra.projectkorra.PKListener.onPlayerInteraction(PKListener.java:1013) ~[?:?]
        at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method) ~[?:1.8.0_91]
        at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62) ~[?:1.8.0_91]
        at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43) ~[?:1.8.0_91]
        at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498) ~[?:1.8.0_91]
        at me.incomprehendable.dev.pwp.transparentlisteners.PerWorldPluginLoader$1.execute(PerWorldPluginLoader.java:116) ~[?:?]
        ... 18 more
You're using the 1.9/1.10 version. Make sure you have the 1.8 version of ProjectKorra 1.8.0.

StrangeOne101

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Please supply a direct link to the 1.8 version because I thought I did get that version.

Found the link that is for 1.8.8, here it is for anyone else that has trouble finding it...

http://projectkorra.com/resources/projectkorra-core.1/history
This version should work and I checked myself to make sure that it supports 1.8: http://projectkorra.com/resources/projectkorra-core.1/download?version=861

For those who are wondering, it is the first 1.8.0 (MC 1.8) in the version list as well.

ProjectKorra

Administrator

New versioning / release standards! (According to the old one: 1.9.0 Beta 1)

Hey, everyone! As promised in our last update here is a shiny new build! I know it may be a tad confusing but in order to maintain consistency between all our plugins we are going to be changing how we display version numbers for core. We will be using this format <Breaking Version>.<Major Version>.<Minor Version> For instance, this build is the first minor build of the 1.8 major release so it can be written as 1.8.1. This build takes care of a lot of issues and errors we found...

ProjectKorra

Administrator

New versioning standards and content!

Hey, everyone! As promised in our last update here is a shiny new build! I know it may be a tad confusing but in order to maintain consistency between all our plugins we are going to be changing how we display version numbers for core. We will be using this format <Breaking Version>.<Major Version>.<Minor Version> For instance, this build is the first minor build of the 1.8 major release so it can be written as 1.8.1. This build takes care of a lot of issues and errors we found...

Aceliip

Verified Member
So idk why this is but for some reason when increasing the potency of healingwaters it only affect me not targets, in which i get regen 4 but they only get regen 2 no matter how high i put the potency too... is this how its supposed to be or shy cant I change that? cuz id like to play as a healer with my buddies but as it is I cant combat heal fast enough for it to matter.

Sobki

Staff member
Lead Developer
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
So idk why this is but for some reason when increasing the potency of healingwaters it only affect me not targets, in which i get regen 4 but they only get regen 2 no matter how high i put the potency too... is this how its supposed to be or shy cant I change that? cuz id like to play as a healer with my buddies but as it is I cant combat heal fast enough for it to matter.
I can confirm that that is a bug. It should be fixed in the next update. Thanks for informing us.

Pommepot

Verified Member
Hi everyone, i'm new here :]

I've got a little problem, i download the plugin and it works on the game but there is no ability in my ability folder, should i download something else or i've done any shit ? x]

Thank :)

Loony

Verified Member
Hi everyone, i'm new here :]

I've got a little problem, i download the plugin and it works on the game but there is no ability in my ability folder, should i download something else or i've done any shit ? x]

Thank :)
The abilities folder is for addon abilities. Our abilities are just in the plugin, they won't show up in the abilities folder.

Pommepot

Verified Member
Thanks for the answer !

Then do you know if there is a wiki or a vidéo on how use the abilities ? Because i've try few stuff and nothing work :(

Sobki

Staff member
Lead Developer
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Thanks for the answer !

Then do you know if there is a wiki or a vidéo on how use the abilities ? Because i've try few stuff and nothing work :(
Type /b h <ability> for a description of the ability. I believe there are a few bending tutorials online, but none official. Just look it up on YouTube, I'm sure you'll find something. :)