• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server
ProjectKorra (Core)

ProjectKorra (Core) 1.11.2

StrangeOne101

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
@Pommepot Furthermore, you can look on our wiki to check out individual moves if you don't want to read up on them in game. Here's a link: http://projectkorra.com/wiki/index.php?title=ProjectKorra_(Core)

Just search the move that you want to learn about and you should be able to find it :) If not, go to the individual element pages and they contain a list of all moves that you can use (and links to them).

Hope that helps. :)

Pommepot

Verified Member
I hold shift, trying to click few time but nothing happens :/ We maybe could continue our discution in private message ? i dont wanna spam your post x]

StrangeOne101

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
I hold shift, trying to click few time but nothing happens :/ We maybe could continue our discution in private message ? i dont wanna spam your post x]
If you wish.

From this one post, however, Tornado should be used by holding Sneak/Shift while looking at solid blocks. I tested it now, and it does work on 1.8.1.

If you do get stuck, do feel free to PM me though. :)

Aceliip

Verified Member
So not to pry or sound pushy but, when is a rough estimate of when PK core will be patched to 1.11.2 now that spigot is?

Aceliip

Verified Member
So for some odd reason firebenders cannot use illumination, BUT avatars can when the earth passive is turned off. I have checked all the perms and configs for this but do not see any reason for it to not work. Please get back with me as it is very troublesome.

Attachments

Sobki

Staff member
Lead Developer
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
So for some odd reason firebenders cannot use illumination, BUT avatars can when the earth passive is turned off. I have checked all the perms and configs for this but do not see any reason for it to not work. Please get back with me as it is very troublesome.
Tremorsense should take priority over Illumination if the user can bend both passive abilities. Are they a pure firebender or earth & fire? Make sure they're also in a dark area as it won't activate in the light.

Aceliip

Verified Member
Tremorsense should take priority over Illumination if the user can bend both passive abilities. Are they a pure firebender or earth & fire? Make sure they're also in a dark area as it won't activate in the light.
They are pure fire, and eys what u said does work when they have both earth and fire, but solid fire will not work.

KingOfPVP

Verified Member
help me please I it wont work for 1..11 server

ProjectKorra

Administrator

Loony

Verified Member
FYI, you're going to need to regenerate your language.yml since I redid all the ability descriptions. Ability descriptions will now have a brief explanation of the move, and how to use the move will be in the "Usage:" section.

Loony

Verified Member
FYI, you're going to need to regenerate your language.yml since I redid all the ability descriptions. Ability descriptions will now have a brief explanation of the move, and how to use the move will be in the "Usage:" section.