Welcome to the official Resource Page for ProjectKorra (Core). This page will contain the very basic information for the plugin, extensive information on the plugin, all abilities, and the rest of ProjectKorra can be found on the wiki.
- The latest recommended build of the plugin can be found on this page.
- The latest dev build can always be found here. Stability of Dev Builds are never promised, but usually anything pushed to the dev build page are at least runnable.
- You can check the wiki for the changelog for the Dev Build that you are using.
- Pick an element to play as, choose how you want to play.
- Battle others using your Bending.
- Nothing is required to play client side on most servers, just hop right in and play.
- Extensive permissions support. Allows you to customize the server to your liking, create advanced setups, everything is completely up to you.
- Highly Configurable - Control every aspect of your Avatar Universe.
- Modular Abilities
- The plugin comes with 40 abilities plus passive abilities for each element built in, each of them can be enabled or disabled in the config. Additionally, an API is available for developers to hook into the ProjectKorra API and create new abilities. New abilities can be placed in the Abilities folder, allowing for easy installation and uninstallation of abilities.
- Custom chat formatting and colors based on each element.
- ProjectKorra (Core) comes with an extensive API that Developers can hook into. You can find a list of all public Methods on the wiki.
- Additionally, a tutorial on creating your own abilities can be found here.
- You can find an extensive explanation of the config file by clicking here.
- An extensive list of the available commands and permissions can be found by clicking here.
- Players may choose any of the disciplines and play. Each discipline has its own page on the wiki dedicated to it, however, this is just a short list of what each is capable of.
- Specializes in mobility and defense.
- The land is an ideal spot for an airbender, despite being able to bend in water as well.
- Techniques range from AirScooter, AirShield, creating Tornados, Blasting opponents with Air, and more by default.
- Natural pacifists, lack much raw damage output by default, but make up for it in their mobility, utility, and speed.
- Increases speed, decreases rate of hunger, takes no fall damage.
- Specializes in maneuverability in and on the water.
- Oceans are perfect for waterbenders.
- By default, techniques range from freezing over lakes, manipulating water to do damage, creating waves and torrents, and much more.
- Mixture of defensive and offensive abilities.
- Opens up possibilities in bodies of water that are otherwise closed to the other disciplines.
- Specializes in manipulating the earth around them.
- Any area containing land is perfect for an earthbender.
- Techniques range from using Earth to guard yourself (Armor and Walls), using Earth to launch yourself, digging, blasting earth at other players, and much more by default.
- Fundamentally the same as Waterbenders, with a mix of offensive and defensive play styles.
- Very offensive playstyle
- Any environment other than water is sutiable for Firebenders.
- By default, abilities range from extinguishing fires, creating rings of fire on the ground, creating walls of fire, lightning, shooting fireballs, and much more.
- Very little mobility and defense.
- Specializes in bare handed combat.
- Can block a user's chi, temporarily disabling their bending.
- Takes less fall damage, jump higher, and run faster.
- Strikes deal more damage than normal.
- Not very good when it comes to defense.