• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server
ProjectKorra (Core)

ProjectKorra (Core) 1.11.2

Mist

Staff member
Administrator
Welcome to the official Resource Page for ProjectKorra (Core). This page will contain the very basic information for the plugin, extensive information on the plugin, all abilities, and the rest of ProjectKorra can be found on the wiki.

Downloads
  • The latest recommended build of the plugin can be found on this page.
  • The latest dev build can always be found here. Stability of Dev Builds are never promised, but usually anything pushed to the dev build page are at least runnable.
  • You can check the wiki for the changelog for the Dev Build that you are using.
Features
  • Pick an element to play as, choose how you want to play.
  • Battle others using your Bending.
  • Nothing is required to play client side on most servers, just hop right in and play.
  • Extensive permissions support. Allows you to customize the server to your liking, create advanced setups, everything is completely up to you.
  • Highly Configurable - Control every aspect of your Avatar Universe.
  • Modular Abilities
    • The plugin comes with 40 abilities plus passive abilities for each element built in, each of them can be enabled or disabled in the config. Additionally, an API is available for developers to hook into the ProjectKorra API and create new abilities. New abilities can be placed in the Abilities folder, allowing for easy installation and uninstallation of abilities.
  • Custom chat formatting and colors based on each element.
Developers
  • ProjectKorra (Core) comes with an extensive API that Developers can hook into. You can find a list of all public Methods on the wiki.
  • Additionally, a tutorial on creating your own abilities can be found here.
Configuration
  • You can find an extensive explanation of the config file by clicking here.
Commands and Permissions
  • An extensive list of the available commands and permissions can be found by clicking here.
Bending
  • Players may choose any of the disciplines and play. Each discipline has its own page on the wiki dedicated to it, however, this is just a short list of what each is capable of.
  • Airbending
    • Specializes in mobility and defense.
    • The land is an ideal spot for an airbender, despite being able to bend in water as well.
    • Techniques range from AirScooter, AirShield, creating Tornados, Blasting opponents with Air, and more by default.
    • Natural pacifists, lack much raw damage output by default, but make up for it in their mobility, utility, and speed.
    • Increases speed, decreases rate of hunger, takes no fall damage.
  • Waterbending
    • Specializes in maneuverability in and on the water.
    • Oceans are perfect for waterbenders.
    • By default, techniques range from freezing over lakes, manipulating water to do damage, creating waves and torrents, and much more.
    • Mixture of defensive and offensive abilities.
    • Opens up possibilities in bodies of water that are otherwise closed to the other disciplines.
  • Earthbending
    • Specializes in manipulating the earth around them.
    • Any area containing land is perfect for an earthbender.
    • Techniques range from using Earth to guard yourself (Armor and Walls), using Earth to launch yourself, digging, blasting earth at other players, and much more by default.
    • Fundamentally the same as Waterbenders, with a mix of offensive and defensive play styles.
  • Firebending
    • Very offensive playstyle
    • Any environment other than water is sutiable for Firebenders.
    • By default, abilities range from extinguishing fires, creating rings of fire on the ground, creating walls of fire, lightning, shooting fireballs, and much more.
    • Very little mobility and defense.
  • Chiblocking
    • Specializes in bare handed combat.
    • Can block a user's chi, temporarily disabling their bending.
    • Takes less fall damage, jump higher, and run faster.
    • Strikes deal more damage than normal.
    • Not very good when it comes to defense.
A list of Supported 3rd Party Plugins can be found on the wiki.

Last edited:

sehunpark

What is the permission node for being avatar with avatarstate and all that? When switching to this plugin, all my Avatars have lost their power and could not bend multiple abilities or use avatarstate. I'm wondering if the permissions have changed. Thank you.

Mist

Staff member
Administrator
What is the permission node for being avatar with avatarstate and all that? When switching to this plugin, all my Avatars have lost their power and could not bend multiple abilities or use avatarstate. I'm wondering if the permissions have changed. Thank you.
bending.avatar is the permission node for the name color. I do not think that has changed.

bending.ability.AvatarState is the permission node for Avatar State. This has changed.

Snhnry

Is there somewhere all the perms are listed right now, or should we wait for the wiki to be updated?

Mist

Staff member
Administrator
MistPhizzle updated ProjectKorra (Core) with a new update entry:

Bug Fixes Galore

General Changes:
  • Fixed spelling errors in default permissions.
  • Added Region Protection Support for the following plugins:
    • WorldGuard
    • PreciousStones
    • Factions
    • GriefPrevention
    • Towny
  • Fix NPE where config wasn't generating on startup.
  • All colors now respect the config. (e.g. Chi abilities will be whatever color chi is in the config). This also fixes the wrong colors when adding firebending.
  • /bending add <Player> <Element> now works...
Read the rest of this update entry...

Mist

Staff member
Administrator

v1.2.0

This update took a bit longer to prepare, but is full of stuff for you to play with. Enjoy :)

Changelog:

General Changes:
  • Fixed NumberFormatException when you try to bind a move using a string instead of an integer. IE: /bending bind AirBlast one.
    • You can now configure a cooldown. This is in milliseconds. Defaults to 2 hours. Set to 0 for no cooldown.
    • You can now configure each existing potion effect on Avatar...

Mist

Staff member
Administrator

This is a rather large update, probably the largest one to be released so far. It is important that you read all of the changelog before using!

• General Changes
    • Fixed a NullPointerException error in the isBender() method.
      • The power multiplier of the Avatar State is configurable. Defaults to 5.
      • Fix Speed Effect Configuration.
      • Fix Cooldown not initiating correctly.
    • Added a Particle Library, allows us to access all...

acenario

Hi, I'm a developer down at MIT. Let me know if you are looking for developers. Found this project quite interesting.

Mist

Staff member
Administrator
Hi, I'm a developer down at MIT. Let me know if you are looking for developers. Found this project quite interesting.
Developer Applications can be found over in the Application Section of the forum, applications are always open!

Majorite

how do i make my own ability? please post i video or comment how to make an ability thank u very much :D
Making an ability requires coding. I suggest making this its own forum post under General Discussion so more people can see it and help you.