• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Introducing: ProjectJelly

Are you Exited for this Plugin?

• Yes! I really want to get my hands on it.

Votes: 5 83.3%
  • No. You suck. Your abilities suck.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I honestly don't give a crap.

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

xNuminousx

We’re in different time zones lol and I just really dislike addon packs
And for some reason you feel the need to ensure that everyone knows? By clearly stating you won't be using Spirits then coming onto another project and stating that we're all wasting our time...

xNuminousx

@EmeraldJelly whether or not this pack will be perfect, or whether or not you choose to spend your time expanding on concepts you think is a good idea I say you're doing good by trying to bring fresh new content to the forums in your own way. Keep up the good work.

@EmeraldJelly, do you plan on putting in-depth description of your abilities? I think it would help out a lot us to understand on what concept runs in your mind, and what the ability is gonna be, act and look like.

xNuminousx

@EmeraldJelly, do you plan on putting in-depth description of your abilities? I think it would help out a lot us to understand on what concept runs in your mind, and what the ability is gonna be, act and look like.
If you would like to test some of the things that he has set up already you can go to his GitHub. Import it and then export to your server.

Can't really now at the moment. Besides, my server is really slow atm. From trello, you just get a title of the ability and vague description of it whilst the rest we should count on imagation, so there's barely a point at providing a link to trello. I don't think asking what are controls of the ability and values of the default are is too much ;) Just a friendly tip&trick.

Providing a picture or a gif would also be great. It tells a lot more without needing to write an essay about the mechanics of the bending technique.

Can't really now at the moment. Besides, my server is really slow atm. From trello, you just get a title of the ability and vague description of it whilst the rest we should count on imagation, so there's barely a point at providing a link to trello. I don't think asking what are controls of the ability and values of the default are is too much ;) Just a friendly tip&trick.
The Trello only contains all finalized-near finalized concepts. So its not going to have much as of now. But im working on new concepts right now so expect more on the trello soon.

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Like i said loony all you gotta do is ask.
All you gotta do is apply, and also PK is open-source so anyone can contribute. Our trello is also public so it's known what needs doing, you and others could very well take the initiative and spend time working on the plugin. I'm not saying you should completely ignore your own stuff, I as well enjoy making things for myself, but if you want the project to further progress the best option is to help on the main project. Especially if you apply for staff and make it.

All you gotta do is apply, and also PK is open-source so anyone can contribute. Our trello is also public so it's known what needs doing, you and others could very well take the initiative and spend time working on the plugin. I'm not saying you should completely ignore your own stuff, I as well enjoy making things for myself, but if you want the project to further progress the best option is to help on the main project. Especially if you apply for staff and make it.
I don't have time right now to be a full time dev. If you need my help with something specific thats when you can ask but i am working on 3 different projects right now so really I can't until they are finished and stable enough.

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
I don't have time right now to be a full time dev. If you need my help with something specific thats when you can ask but i am working on 3 different projects right now so really I can't until they are finished and stable enough.
There is no rush. I doubt PK is gonna reach out to amateur programmers (amateur meaning little experience in this case) because their development is slow. You're seeing this the wrong way around. Even without you they will function, just slower. You're the one being dupe/"victim" here, since you gotta wait longer.