• Proceed with caution! Unofficial add-on plugins and abilities are not supported by the ProjectKorra staff. We will not provide support for broken add-ons. Download at your own risk.
  • Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server
Spirits

Spirits Beta 1.0.14

I Need help. I downloaded the move it put it in the ability folder but when i run the server it is not listed as a move. Im using jedcore 2.6.2 and Korra 1.8.6 and spigot 1.12.1 and the latest version of the move. Please help

xNuminousx

You need to reload twice. Once after you've added it to the abilities folder and then again to load the moves. I don't know what's causing this to happen.

CF0X

I absolutely love your addon! It adds so much more fun to the server.
My question is if you could tell me where the permission nodes are?

xNuminousx

I absolutely love your addon! It adds so much more fun to the server.
My question is if you could tell me where the permission nodes are?
No, because I haven’t worked with permissions yet. This is still in its beta versions. Thanks for your support!

Da Psic

I used nearly the same pattern as default in my server and it worked.
Like bending.ability.soar ,bending.spirits.passive etc.

xNuminousx

That's good. I was worried that because it was a custom element, it would interfere with the default permission set up. Thanks for doing this.

xNuminousx

Well seems like the ability, agility , doesnt exist.
https://i.imgur.com/3VaxMze.png
Nevermind! It showed up after a restart.
Yea, abilities disable themselves by default on the initial restart of a server. I’m pretty sure this has something to do with the way I’m using the isEnabled method so I’ll have to look into that.

Just know that until the issue is resolved, anytime a new ability is added you’ll have to restart the server twice. Once to register the new ability, then again to register it as enabled. Same goes for when you first add the plugin to your server.

xNuminousx

Yes I know about Strike not damaging players (Possess also doesn't damage players for some reason). But both options should work fine on animals and other mobs. For possess, try turning CanUseOnMobs to enable. If THAT doesn't work, let me know.