• Proceed with caution! Unofficial add-on plugins and abilities are not supported by the ProjectKorra staff. We will not provide support for broken add-ons. Download at your own risk.
  • Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server
Spirits

Spirits Beta 1.0.14

Da Psic

Verified Member
I noticed that it also doesn't work on villagers, if that somehow helps. The rest works.
Also how about independent cooldown for agility soar and dash?

xNuminousx

Verified Member
Also how about independent cooldown for agility soar and dash?
That is something I can try to implement. Would you want want it being two completely separate cooldowns or 1 cooldown for the whole ability that is a different duration depending on how you activate it? Like using Dash gives the ability a 2 second cooldown where using Soar will give Agility a 5 second cooldown, or something.

xNuminousx

Verified Member
Added the new abilities to the overview! Will update the configuration/language files and edit some other gifs later on.

Da Psic

Verified Member
Yes its possible. There are multiple plugins that do it. Just google it. I guess PK doesn't want me posting other plugins here.
Like google *Control Player Plugin*

xNuminousx

Verified Member
I don’t think you understand how inexperienced I am in Java. I’m honeslty surprised I made it this far in development.

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
I don’t think you understand how inexperienced I am in Java. I’m honeslty surprised I made it this far in development.
Basically its modifying packets sent to and from the server and players. So there is say a move packet, and you send it to a player from the server, and it'll look like they're moving even tho the player didnt mean to. Something like that happens, most definitely not exactly that tho

Aqualon

Verified Member
Hi! I really loved this spirits plugin! It's really cool and I love the abilities in it. But could you give Fuse more 'bending power', just like in the Avatar State?

xNuminousx

Verified Member
Hi! I really loved this spirits plugin! It's really cool and I love the abilities in it. But could you give Fuse more 'bending power', just like in the Avatar State?
Yes that’s what I’m trying to accomplish at the moment. There’s already an untested feature that should enable avatarstate in a user, likely if they have permission to access it.