• Proceed with caution! Unofficial add-on plugins and abilities are not supported by the ProjectKorra staff. We will not provide support for broken add-ons. Download at your own risk.
  • Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server
Spirits

Spirits Beta 1.0.14

xNuminousx

Verified Member
I'm starting to shift my focus to the API of spirits so that add-on developers have an easier time coding! A usable API has existed for a while but it was never really refined. I plan on working on what's already there as well has adding some new methods people can take advantage of AND working on a tutorial on how you can manipulate the API! You should check it out ;)

https://github.com/xNuminousx/Spirits

Aqualon

Verified Member
I really loved the new LightSpirit combo Rejuvenate! I really love this plugin, I can't say it often enough. I expect more good updates like this one! Keep up the good work.
By the way, I really love your other ability's and schematics, I have all of them in my own server! :D

xNuminousx

Verified Member
I really loved the new LightSpirit combo Rejuvenate! I really love this plugin, I can't say it often enough. I expect more good updates like this one! Keep up the good work.
By the way, I really love your other ability's and schematics, I have all of them in my own server! :D
So kind <3 Thank you for your support.

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
Is this a separate plugin? If so, you could promote it on Spigot site ;) This looks or could be more than extension (independent from) of PK. Then again, it could cause ownership strike issues as it still uses the binding system API of it.

Pride

Verified Member
Is this a separate plugin? If so, you could promote it on Spigot site ;) This looks or could be more than extension (independent from) of PK. Then again, it could cause ownership strike issues as it still uses the binding system API of it.
nope, not a separate plugin

MystiCoding

Verified Member
Hey, so I was wondering how you were able to get the agility ability to work, without it being all, um, I can't think of the word. Glitchy? Shaky? I'm sure you know what I'm talking about. But really, how did you do that?

xNuminousx

Verified Member
Hey, so I was wondering how you were able to get the agility ability to work, without it being all, um, I can't think of the word. Glitchy? Shaky? I'm sure you know what I'm talking about. But really, how did you do that?
I created two enum variables that are called for different circumstance. For Agility, if the player shifts it calls for one of the variables and if they click then it calls for the other. In the progress I just check for which one is being called and continue the code from there.

MystiCoding

Verified Member
I created two enum variables that are called for different circumstance. For Agility, if the player shifts it calls for one of the variables and if they click then it calls for the other. In the progress I just check for which one is being called and continue the code from there.
I mean the velocity stuff for the shift one. How did you make it not all shaky and glitchy. I looked at your code for it on github, and I have the same exact code, and it is all shaky and glitchy. I am not copying your work at all, it is just for fun and testing. But I can't seem to figure out why

xNuminousx

Verified Member
I mean the velocity stuff for the shift one. How did you make it not all shaky and glitchy. I looked at your code for it on github, and I have the same exact code, and it is all shaky and glitchy. I am not copying your work at all, it is just for fun and testing. But I can't seem to figure out why
Could you show me what you have?

MystiCoding

Verified Member
Oh, I am so stupid, I was doing it every time a player right clicked they would accelerate so they would have to hold it down, but that isn't nearly fast enough. It is because their y velocity was naturally decreasing since they were falling, and the more your y velocity the more fall damage(fun fact I discovered from testing) So instead I made a runnable that does it everytick. Thanks for your effort though :)

xNuminousx

Verified Member
Oh, I am so stupid, I was doing it every time a player right clicked they would accelerate so they would have to hold it down, but that isn't nearly fast enough. It is because their y velocity was naturally decreasing since they were falling, and the more your y velocity the more fall damage(fun fact I discovered from testing) So instead I made a runnable that does it everytick. Thanks for your effort though :)
The progress method is already running every tick why not just do it there?

xNuminousx

Verified Member
I see.

You need to go into your language config and reset Spirits. You’re still using an old config which is outdated.
Hold shift with intoxicate, rightclick block intoxicate, release shift intoxicate.

Da Psic

Verified Member
Couple completely random combo suggestions, might make someone else think of something.
I just feel like darkspirit should have a way to catch up to stuff and at least one more offensive ability since the loss of infest.

Movement:
Hook?
Shackle Left Click - Strike (Hold Shift ) - Shackle (Release Shift)
Its a revert strike, it pulls the enemy to you, dealing damage.

BloodRush?
Strike Left Click - Strike Tap Shift x2
Gain speed and jump boost for 3 seconds.

Offense:
Infesting Bites
Intoxicate - Left Shift - Strike Left Click
Punches inflict wither II for 1 second (to simulate bleeding) for Y seconds

A passive:
Sense nearby weakened enemies(less than 40% Health), gaining strength I.