• Proceed with caution! Unofficial add-on plugins and abilities are not supported by the ProjectKorra staff. We will not provide support for broken add-ons. Download at your own risk.
  • Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server
Pressure

Pressure 1.4

PhanaticD

what in tarnation are you doing lol..

if (!player.hasPermission("bending.ability.pressure")) {
event.setCancelled(true);
}

OmniCypher

Staff member
Lead Developer
Administrator
Plugin Developer
Let's take it down a notch people. I don't want to see any more messages going back and forth, @Pride and @Finn_Bueno_. This is a public discussion thread for Pressure. If you really want to argue take it to PM.

Aceliip

Aceliip updated © Pressure with a new update entry:

Overhaul

After some time messing around I have finally gain some ground and now this ability seams to be working even better than before. There is now a new spiral charging animation as well as new sounds. After the latest release of PK core 1.8.5, I have updated this ability's compatibility as well.

Enjoy :)

Unfortunately my computer is crap and I cannot upload any gifs due to too many frames (or lack thereof), so your just going to have to try it for yourself :/
Read the rest of this update entry...

paliate

I'd recommend a few changes.

-Add a config option for the sound
-Add a config option to disable nausea & slowness or just remove it altogether

There's a very slim chance of this being used in a balanced setting if the effects are unconfigurable.
Really nice animation work though.