• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied Fire & Air Sources (April Fools)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
We also need to replace ALL the abilities into combos. In the Movie, it take them about from 26-89 mins to performed pretty much one ability. This will totally discourage spamming for GOOD (well..uhh if not drastically than) :)

Jackson

Staff member
Digital Team
Verified Member
Let's say one thing right now. The movie sucked compared to the actual cartoon.

TacticalRoyS

Verified Member
What movie are you talking about? There was no movie! You probably mistaken it with the movie named "Avatar", about blue alies or smth.
Nope, there was actually was a movie.
I don't know if I am allowed to share links if it is please pm me or let me know then Ill delete this post
This is a trailer:

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
Nope, there was actually was a movie.
I don't know if I am allowed to share links if it is please pm me or let me know then Ill delete this post
This is a trailer:
BREATH IN... BREATH OUT... BREATH IN....
I DID NOT SEE ANY VIDEO LINK... I DID NOT SAW I..... JUST HALLUCINATING... ME MUST CALM DOWN :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

MASTER-Pakku

Verified Member
Wait is this not a april fool?
Well this sucks. First, i thought this was based on the SERIES not on the movie.
second, a firebender is powerless whitout fire! Waterbenders have plants or bottles, but firebenders?

StrangeOne101

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Wait is this not a april fool?
Well this sucks. First, i thought this was based on the SERIES not on the movie.
second, a firebender is powerless whitout fire! Waterbenders have plants or bottles, but firebenders?
Yes, this was an April fools thing :p

We aren't ACTUALLY basing ProjectKorra off the movie. That would be dumb xD

Hope that clears things up a little. TL;DR: APRIL FOOLS. :)

Hero

Verified Member
Yes, this was an April fools thing :p

We aren't ACTUALLY basing ProjectKorra off the movie. That would be dumb xD

Hope that clears things up a little. TL;DR: APRIL FOOLS. :)
I'm shocked that certain people actually thought it was real.

Status
Not open for further replies.