• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied Fire & Air Sources (April Fools)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fyf

Verified Member
Firebending & Airbending Sources
-General Idea
-Firebending and Airbending would require sources to be selected in order to use moves, similar to how Earth and Water require their sources.
-Fire will have to select its source of fire from a block of fire, or a burning entity.
-Air will have to select its source of air by shifting and looking at the sky.

-Inspiration

-I got my inspiration for this concept from watching the 'Last Airbender' film, in which all firebenders had to firebend from a source of fire, This makes much more sense realistically and would make fire a much more balanced element, along with air.

Thank you for reading,
Fyf, (Concept Designer)

Hero

Verified Member
Firebending & Airbending Sources
-General Idea
-Firebending and Airbending would require sources to be selected in order to use moves, similar to how Earth and Water require their sources.
-Fire will have to select its source of fire from a block of fire, or a burning entity.
-Air will have to select its source of air by shifting and looking at the sky.

-Inspiration

-I got my inspiration for this concept from watching the 'Last Airbender' film, in which all firebenders had to firebend from a source of fire, This makes much more sense realistically and would make fire a much more balanced element, along with air.

Thank you for reading,
Fyf, (Concept Designer)
Hahah nice april fools joke.

Covellite

Verified Member
I like it! The only thing is that in the show firebenders would bend from the heat in the bodies, so maybe only some moves would require a source? I don't know, I might be wrong.

edit : i now realize i may have been fooled um......,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Fyf

Verified Member
Jed and Simp are currently coding it now, It will be added into the 1.8 update. Trust me, It really improves the PvP experience and dynamics of Fire/ Air bending, This idea has been brewing around for a while, I just thought I'd post it up to let you all see what is happening in ProjectKorra.

Hero

Verified Member
Jed and Simp are currently coding it now, It will be added into the 1.8 update. Trust me, It really improves the PvP experience and dynamics of Fire/ Air bending, This idea has been brewing around for a while, I just thought I'd post it up to let you all see what is happening in ProjectKorra.
Ya. Its a joke. Staff never tell us what you guys are doing. Much less coding.

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Ya. Its a joke. Staff never tell us what you guys are doing. Much less coding.
We do try to keep the community updated on what we're doing, but some things require a bit of secrecy.
You should be a thespian. Very good acting.
A. I don't like theathre; B. I'm not acting. This isn't a freaking joke.

Hero

Verified Member
We do try to keep the community updated on what we're doing, but some things require a bit of secrecy.
Oh you do tells us information. That part is true. You never tell us any moves that are coming out to avoid backlash. No one likes the movie anyways. If this was a real update, it would've been on the actual site. Not the suggestion section.

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Oh you do tells us information. That part is true. You never tell us any moves that are coming out to avoid backlash. No one likes the movie anyways. If this was a real update, it would've been on the actual site. Not the suggestion section.
Fyf doesn't have perms to post on the front page and since he put this here he can give it the in development tag.

Hero

Verified Member
Fyf doesn't have perms to post on the front page and since he put this here he can give it the in development tag.
Right... because I am sure that every other staff member knows. Since everyone else should know, then he could've gotten someone else to do so.

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Right... because I am sure that every other staff member knows. Since everyone else should know, then he could've gotten someone else to do so.
The others aren't available at this time. They're out doing whatever they do with their lives

TheWaterChief

Staff member
Bug Tester
Verified Member
It looks very strange. Very interesting how it will look. Would love to have that like config option!

Status
Not open for further replies.