• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server
Spiritual Projection

Airbending Spiritual Projection 1.0.3

This is a greate move but if im trying to reload the projectkorra its not working, and I see in the console: "java.lang.NullPointerException: null: at com.loony.spiritualprojection.multiability.SpiritualProjection.remove(SpiritualProjection.java:167) ~[?:?]"
I really enjoy this plugin but in the newest version is doesn't work. I would really appreciate it if you could update this to 1.9.0 A lot of the people on my server miss using this plugin.
Really incredible well done ive always wanted this move. Although where did you come up with the idea for the last 2?
Loony
Loony
Thanks!
AstralAttack is a mixture between an Airbending move that Aang used to shoot a body of particles towards someone, and what I know about the lore of real world astral abilities. It's said that it's possible to send an attack form of your astral self to damage other people.

Drain is my own creation; I imagine It as Airbending's version of Chiblocking. It wasn't taken directly from the show, but I just worked from what we know about spiritual energy and came up with the idea; it isn't directly canon, but that's only because spiritual projection wasn't expanded upon too much in the show. I believe people would be able to do it using spiritual projection / energy bending. It's a mixture of those.
NICE ! That looks Awsome.
i have a problem with Spirit.
When i start spirit by pressing shift i go through the ground realy fast and i dont know why that happens.
Loony
Loony
Thanks for the review! In future use the discussion section for bug reports.

This is a bug that was happening when I was making the move and I thought I fixed it since I couldn't recreate it anymore. I'll look into fixing it.
I do agree with SuperBower. Airbenders don't utilize spiritual energy ; only avatars can. Otherwise they would be blasted beams and what not.

But putting that aside. So far this ability is good. Airbenders probably always wanted for Spiritual Projection to take it's step over the plugin, and you finally made that dream into a reality. Well done and good job on coding it. :)
2/5 half of the abilities not canon enough.
Loony
Loony
Every ability in this is canon, actually. :)
I can not use it i have 1.10 serve with Projectkorra 1.8.3 plz help
Loony
Loony
What's wrong with it?.. reply in discussion section, reviews aren't for assistance.
This is a good ability, but I have trouble getting abilities other that meditate to work.
Loony
Loony
Message me and I'll resolve your issue
One bug I've noticed. Sometimes when you exit SpiritualProjection it still shows the Spiritual Energy bar.
Loony
Loony
I'll look into that, it shouldn't do though. Thanks for the review!
I think this is an amazing move that was well put together, with amazing effects. However, I wish there was some diversity in how the different moves were activated. I love the new "charging" system you've introduced as well!
Loony
Loony
Thanks for the review!
Perfect amount of spook, and definitely a way to bring a whole new level of depth to your usual fight. Love it, nice work.
Loony
Loony
Thanks dude!
I really, i mean REALLY love this. Thank you so much for making it :)
Loony
Loony
<3
So nice! <3
Loony
Loony
Thank you :)
Nice ability, seems to mess with the server more than it likes adding moves, can't seem to access or find the moves ( [ /bending display SpiritualProjection ] ). Nice gifs but I can't use meditate and can't start to use the abilities. Nice ideas tho
Loony
Loony
I think you're confused. This sbility is a multiability (just like WaterArms) in the subelements Spiritual (/b d spiritual)

Use /b b spiritualprojection to bind it