• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server
Realistic Paralyze

Chiblocking Realistic Paralyze 1.3

Realistic Paralyze

Description: Realistic Paralyze is much like normal paralyze apart from instead of completely blocking a players chi, it blocks their actions instead. This ability was based of the Realistic Paralyze thread by Finn_Bueno_. Thanks to him for this amazing idea. :)

How to Use: Simply hit another bender. If you are sneaking when you hit them, their sneaking will be disabled. If you aren't sneaking, their click will be disabled. Additionally, they will also be given slowness (which can be configured).

Config:
Code:
ExtraAbilities:
  StrangeOne101:
    Paralyze:
      Duration: 6500
      Cooldown: 9000
      Slowness:
        Enabled: true
        Duration: 6500
        Level: 2
Duration - How long someone is paralyzed for. Measured in milliseconds.
Cooldown - How long the cooldown applied is. Measured in milliseconds.
Slowness.Enabled - If slowness should be given to hit targets
Slowness.Duration - How long the target should be slowed for. Measured in milliseconds.
Slowness.Level - What level of slowness is given to the user.

Requirements:
  • ProjectKorra 1.8.9
  • Spigot 1.14+
(Make sure the ProjectKorra version you have is compatible with your version of spigot)

MUST NOT BE THE 1.8.0 BETAS!

I hope you all enjoy this ability! If you did enjoy this ability, please don't be shy to leave a positive review :)

"This is not an official ProjectKorra ability, therefore, no official support will be provided in any threads other than this one. Use at your own risk."
Author
StrangeOne101
Downloads
First release
Last update
Rating
5.00 star(s) 3 ratings

More resources from StrangeOne101

Latest updates

1. PK 1.8.9 support

Hi there, You wanted an update? Oh, you didn't? Well too bad because we have one. Introducing...
  2. Made being paralyzed more obvious

Toggling sneak or clicking while paralyzed now gives off smoke particles Clicking while...
  3. Config balancing + Better mob support

The config has been rebalanced: The effects now last longer Now works better on mobs: Mobs...

Latest reviews

I agree with GrenFire69
StrangeOne101
StrangeOne101
Thanks for the 5 star review!
I might be like months late, but nice job. I like how you put slowness instead of the normal 'glitch' like crap for the original. But I gotta say, I still like the original better. ;)
In my opinion, this is much better! It's less OP than the classic Paralyze
StrangeOne101
StrangeOne101
Glad you liked it :) Thanks for the 5 star review!