• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server
CactusBlast

Plantbending CactusBlast 1.1

CactusBlast

Description: CactusBlast is a simple move that allows Waterbenders/Plantbenders to blast cactus/cacti towards their opponent. Does decent damage and does splash damage to surrounding mobs/players.

How to Use: Simply use Shift while looking at a cactus and click to throw it in the direction you are looking at.

Additionally, selected Cactuses will have particles around them showing they are selected. By default, you can throw up to 3 cactuses before a cooldown is applied or until the cactus runs out. You can also switch sources to use more than one cactus.

Config:
Code:
ExtraAbilities:
  StrangeOne101:
    CactusBlast:
      MaxBlasts: 3
      MaxTime: 3200
      Range: 8
      Cooldown: 1800
      Damage: 5
      DamageRadius: 1.5
      DestroySource: false
      RevertTime: 120000
MaxBlasts - How many cactuses can be thrown before the cooldown is applied.
MaxTime - The time before a cooldown is applied once at least 1 cactus is thrown (in milliseconds)
Range - Select range
Cooldown - The cooldown time (in milliseconds)
Damage - The base damage cactus do on impact. Take note that this decreases if the mob effected is only effected by splash damage
DamageRadius - The radius of mobs effected.
DestroySource - Whether to remove the cactus for good
RevertTime - If the above is set to false (the default), how long until the cactus come back

Gif:

"This is not an official ProjectKorra ability, therefore, no official support will be provided in any threads other than this one. Use at your own risk."
Author
StrangeOne101
Downloads
First release
Last update
Rating
4.60 star(s) 5 ratings

More resources from StrangeOne101

Latest updates

1. Updated to 1.17/1.18

As requested, I updated this move to the latest
  2. Updated to 1.17/1.18

As requested, I updated this move to the latest
  3. Added 1.9/1.10 support

Updates to 1.9/1.10 The permission is now given to all users by default (sorry for not doing...

Latest reviews

ima tryed it on 1.8.0 beta 10 it works but does not hurt anything not even players please help me or fix it thanks!
StrangeOne101
StrangeOne101
The version you are using is not compatible with your ProjectKorra version. Please either upgrade to 1.8.0 Stable (or 1.8.1+) (MC 1.9+) or use version 1.0.1 of the ability (MC 1.8.8)
Could been better if this threw not only cactuses, but other plant blocks as well (would need a named changes as well of course)
StrangeOne101
StrangeOne101
Well, I did create it for to throw CACTUS. Cactus didn't have a use previously which is why I made this. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
D
I like it!
What else is there to say...

(Ouch)
I love it :D <3
StrangeOne101
StrangeOne101