• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server
Immolate

Firebending Immolate v1.2.1 || PK (1.8.3)

Description: Sacrifice your energy into your inner fire and unleash a powerful blast of fire!

Config:
Code:
    Immolate:
      Cooldown: 5000
      Damage: 10
      Range: 40
      Speed: 1
      Sacrifice: 5
      FireTicks: 3

To Do:

- Add effect to the sacrifice part of the ability
- Create a Explosion of Fire Particles at impact.
- Fix any known bugs.
- Combos?

Important: Report all bugs you find in the comments and i will fix them as soon as I can.

(Suggest Ideas for more effects and whatnot in In Comments i'm open to suggestions.)

Please Leave a R eview and feedback so that I can better improve this ability!

Gif:
OLD
immolate1.gif

immolate.gif

Credit goes to @xNuminousx for the old gifs!
Updated Gif:
Note that this is the new sacrifice animation, the "pulse" of the animation is the same only that it is slimmer and is less laggy.
ImmolateShort.gif

"This is not an official ProjectKorra ability, therefore, no official support will be provided in any threads other than this one. Use at your own risk."

Author
EmeraldJelly
Downloads
First release
Last update
Rating
4.00 star(s) 2 ratings

More resources from EmeraldJelly

Latest updates

1. A Heck of a lot of bug fixes.

** IMMOLATE IS NO LONGER A FIRE ABILITY!!! IT IS NOW CLASSIFIED AS A COMBUSTION BENDING...
  2. Animation Fixes

Animations and minor bugs for this move have been fixed. Players can no longer can launch this...
  3. Bug Fix.

This ability no longer can travel through solid blocks or liquids as intended.

Latest reviews

Overall decent move, but I don't like the description of it in /b h Immolate. I don't feel like saying "sacrificing your energy" actually gets across the point that it damages you, too.
EmeraldJelly
EmeraldJelly
Ill see about changing that in the next update