• Proceed with caution! Unofficial add-on plugins and abilities are not supported by the ProjectKorra staff. We will not provide support for broken add-ons. Download at your own risk.
  • Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server
Cleanse

Cleanse v1.0.1

Sobki

Staff member
Lead Developer
Plugin Developer
Sobki submitted a new resource:

Cleanse - Cleanse your foes of their impurities!

Description: Cleanse is an ability for Amon allowing him/her to temporarily remove another user's bending.

How To Use: Hold shift and right click another player.

Permission: In order to bind this ability, the user must have the "Amon" element and the permission node 'bending.ability.Cleanse'. To give access to /b choose Amon or /b add Amon, give the player the permission 'bending.command.choose.Amon' or 'bending.command.add.Amon' respectively....
Read more about this resource...

xNuminousx

Since air sub-elements are already the dark grey color, I think Amon should be unique. Because Amon is an element not specified to a certain element I think it should be pink! Becaus Avatar is also not specified to a certain element, and it's purple. But this is an add-on so the pink would separate it.

Since air sub-elements are already the dark grey color, I think Amon should be unique. Because Amon is an element not specified to a certain element I think it should be pink! Becaus Avatar is also not specified to a certain element, and it's purple. But this is an add-on so the pink would separate it.
It's just Bloodbending, so shouldn't it be dark blue (water sub's color)?

xNuminousx

It's just Bloodbending, so shouldn't it be dark blue (water sub's color)?
Well I was referring to the "element" he created called Amon. Since it's considered a "new element" in the plugin I was just thinking it should be considered different from the rest. And besides, do we actually KNOW that Amon was using bloodbending to take away bending? We know characters would assume that he was but did he ever really say? I know Tarrlok said he recognized is grip and what not, but couldn't that have been just to hold them in place? I guess it would make since for plot purposes that the characters assume it's bloodbending so that the audience understands it's bloodbending... If it is, then sure, make it Teal. Unless you were actually referring to the dark blue? There are several bluish colors in Minecraft actually.... There is &b &3 &1 &9 So we could even use a different color is it's also considered a different element in the plugin.... I'm thinking about this WAY too much Dx

pretty sure Simplicitee some of his speculated theories with arguments, and I believe it included on how Amon manages to achieve that type of an effect.

Wait.. developers can create elements now? Oh please tell me it's not true O_O DD: Uehhw!

I'm really scared of what the future of pk servers will turn out to be If they start downloading absurd-preposterous-stupid elements like wolfbending, I would really be mad.

Well.... Considering Sobki basically created the Amon element.... yea Dx
Honestly, he really shouldn't have done that, but since he created - what's done is done. I can only him one last critism: instead of bind, it would been better off as a passive (that is, if he doesn't intend to add more of those).

ETA: Like srls, how many and WHAT abilities can you think of to add onto the "Amon" element? xD Psychic Bloodbending? That should fit in Bloodbending, also the name wouldn't make sense (Yakone also could do that, but he wasn't AMON). Sorry, but the name of the elements sound to cringy and isn't practical. Also, Amon being the "element" sounds off, but I shouldn't complain because chi blocking is classified like that by the code's terminology :p

Last edited:

Loony

Amon used bloodbending to chiblock. He used bloodbending to block the flow of chakras in benders which disallowed them to bend. He used bloodbending to chiblock, it can fit in either category but I will say it does require bloodbending.

Loony

Side note, use reviews for what the actual ability does. Giving a 1 star rating saying the ability should belong to X element just ignores the work that was put into making the ability. Criticism is good, but not if you ignore all of the ability simply because you think one thing should be changed.

Vahagn

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Wait.. developers can create elements now? Oh please tell me it's not true O_O DD: Uehhw!

I'm really scared of what the future of pk servers will turn out to be If they start downloading absurd-preposterous-stupid elements like wolfbending, I would really be mad.
This has been a thing for a while now XD

Side note, use reviews for what the actual ability does. Giving a 1 star rating saying the ability should belong to X element just ignores the work that was put into making the ability. Criticism is good, but not if you ignore all of the ability simply because you think one thing should be changed.
Trump Voice: Wrong!

Sobki

Staff member
Lead Developer
Plugin Developer
Trump Voice: Wrong!
He really isn't. If somebody is suggesting a change, then that should be posted here in the forum. If a feature in the ability doesn't work however, then that should be displayed in a review.

Amon used bloodbending to chiblock. He used bloodbending to block the flow of chakras in benders which disallowed them to bend. He used bloodbending to chiblock, it can fit in either category but I will say it does require bloodbending.
* (wrong quote)

Išsiųsta naudojantis SM-G313HN Tapatalk 4 Lt

This is easily the best addon on all of this site. I've been asking for this ability from multiple developers on multiple bending servers for 2 years and I finally have it! This plugin isn't only super fun for the user but it adds so much more to the game! Just fighting a player who's known to have this ability and watching chat as you fight and waiting for the broadcast is the most suspenseful and awesome experience ever! This particular author has coding so many amazing plugins (all of which are on my server) I personally think we all owe Sobki a round of applause!

Pride

Lmao, we all should owe Sobki an applause, but I'm afraid that won't happen for everyone.

So much criticizers, pessimists, it's insane. I know that Masenkas and other people criticize for the good, but 1 star just because it's not a bloodbending ability? That's insane.