• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

The Future of Project Korra

Status
Not open for further replies.

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
"This screenshot is the player (who I won't name) informing me about what Finn was going to do".
You didn't keep my name private, so why should you keep his private?
(I already found the person who did this, but I'd like you to confirm it.)

Loony

Verified Member
"This screenshot is the player (who I won't name) informing me about what Finn was going to do".
You didn't keep my name private, so why should you keep his private?
(I already found the person who did this, but I'd like you to confirm it.)
Cause you're the attacker and and he's the innocent

Joeri

Verified Member
I saw some parts of it now, and I did it from a personal perspective, the ProjectKorra team stays out of this in any possible way.
Still bullshit, if jed got banned and demoted for something he did outside of the PK forums, then why is this allowed?
Stop bending the rules around you, the staff here is corrupted holy damn

What jed did is also out of a personal perspective, yet he got banned and demoted for things like this
So, staff isn't allowed to get DDOS'd yet they are allowed to send out malicious jars?
How is PK not related to this? You did it because in your opinion they were being cunts on the forums.

Lmao, PK is going downhill

Wanna bet if you had a own server and a regular member of PK did this they'd be instabanned by now?

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Still bullshit, if jed got banned and demoted for something he did outside of the PK forums, then why is this allowed?

What jed did is also out of a personal perspective, yet he got banned and demoted for things like this
So, staff isn't allowed to get DDOS'd yet they are allowed to send out malicious jars?
How is PK not related to this? You did it because in your opinion they were being cunts on the forums.

Wanna bet if you had a own server and a regular member of PK did this they'd be instabanned by now?
I don't see why you wanted to get involved in this?

Loony

Verified Member

There isn't any high authority to even punish Finn correctly because Mist isn't active. None of you know of the punishment that Finn has got or that he's going to get, that is still being decided.
Yes, it is different when someone attacks a staff member by DDOSing, but if they attacked our servers, they wouldn't be banned. Otherwise, I would have gotten a few people banned.

Please stop dragging the entire staff team into what one staff member has done. We don't keep staff locked away, monitoring everything they do.

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
There isn't any high authority to even punish Finn correctly because Mist isn't active. None of you know of the punishment that Finn has got or that he's going to get, that is still being decided.
Yes, it is different when someone attacks a staff member by DDOSing. But if they attacked our servers, they wouldn't be banned. Otherwise, I would have gotten a few people banned.

Please stop dragging the entire staff team into what one staff member has done. We don't keep staff locked away, monitoring everything they do.
What I wanted to say, in better words. Lol

Joeri

Verified Member
Yes, it is different when someone attacks a staff member by DDOSing, but if they attacked our servers, they wouldn't be banned. Otherwise, I would have gotten a few people banned.

You were involved in this aswell, you were online on that server for a reason weren't you?
How is this any different? It's both inside of PK, the proof is there. in a screenshot. The person who warned the poor guy had quoted finn. Guess what was in that quote? A reason for finn to have made this malicious jar. them being assholes on this forums.

How is this outside PK if finn literally said one of the reasons was because something happend ON the pk forums?

Loony

Verified Member
You were involved in this aswell, you were online on that server for a reason weren't you?
How is this any different? It's both inside of PK, the proof is there. in a screenshot. The person who warned the poor guy had quoted finn. Guess what was in that quote? A reason for finn to have made this malicious jar. them being assholes on this forums.

How is this outside PK if finn literally said one of the reasons was because something happend ON the pk forums?
Like Alex said, is it a crime to be online on a server?
I've joined that server many times. Me and Alex was going on bending server's and Finn told us he was on that one so we joined.

Joeri

Verified Member
Like Alex said, is it a crime to be online on a server?
I've joined that server many times. Me and Alex was going on bending server's and Finn told us he was on that one so we joined.
Haha is that why you were on the list of people to recieve OP? i doubt finn plotted this himself

jedk1

This is the most useful comment so far IMO.
I have a useful comment. How about instead of people deciding to comment about who's done what and why it's bad and why blah should happen, why don't we just let the staff team deal with this. It doesn't need to become a big public debate. Your time spent fighting could be used more efficiently, like coming up with brilliant ideas (not single 1 line suggestions like "CAN I HAZ A COOKIE BENDING CANNON?!"). This message is for everyone.

Loony

Verified Member
Haha is that why you were on the list of people to recieve OP? i doubt finn plotted this himself
If I was going to target a server I would not simply code a plugin to do it. Also, if I did plot this I would have the OP people have to enter a command that OP's them so we could choose when we attacked you. The attack was poorly thought out so no, I didn't have anything to do with it. If I did, we would have been successful.
..and I'd have it OP my unknown alt account so that I couldn't be caught.

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
I have a useful comment. How about instead of people deciding to comment about who's done what and why it's bad and why blah should happen, why don't we just let the staff team deal with this. It doesn't need to become a big public debate. Your time spent fighting could be used more efficiently, like coming up with brilliant ideas (not single 1 line suggestions like "CAN I HAZ A COOKIE BENDING CANNON?!"). This message is for everyone.
Second useful command.

Verified Member

Finn doesn't even own Flame Network; I do. I believe I said to him not to spam the IP as I didn't want the reputation to follow my server and I, however it appears that he forgot what I said in a Skype call. I am on nobody's side in this argument, however I am going to clean up the rumors that I can confirm are false. I am sorry for what happened to Rain's server, however I had nothing to with it, nor was I online at the time that this event occurred.

Last edited:

Hero

Verified Member
Correct, but the Project Korra staff, like Gangksta said should maintain their image everywhere not just within things that become offical. They have also shown on the forums to not be mature at all..
Oh for the love of......
You do realize that we are people, right. We like to have fun and sometimes we make mistakes.
This isn't a business though, none of the staff get paid a penny so this is all free work. So when you are insulting staff members over something stupid, they are going to get mad.

Now let me ask a question. Why are all of you TLA gramps on PK just to complain until we give you the old TLA back? If you love it so much make it yourself because honestly im getting irritated with people complaining because they dont like change

Status
Not open for further replies.