• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

The Future of Project Korra

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sorin

Verified Member
There is no need too be rude. I haven't said one rude comment or said anything to offend/hurt anyone. Finn was not the only staff member involved in this crisis and I am not "pointing fingers" at PK. I am saying it is there responsibility to keep this is check and I believe there are some very rational and good members in PK, but I am addressing the actions of a few. I am also very calm and have a very good "grip". So please can we have a discussion without having to be rude and or offensive?
I could honestly don't care if you are "calm". And no it isn't their responsibility, this is something they give their free time to, it isn't a job, so when you sit here and say "One player does not decipher a whole server. You know this very well, also it is Project Korra responsibility to maintain theirstaff members from doing irrational things" when it isn't even pk's fault. As well the server owner made an anonymous post, what the fuck went through your guy's head's when you decided to make announcements about it, it is honestly super immature and makes the problem worse, as well as it causes problems for every other member of Pk.

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
I think it's honestly stupid that you find this a laughing matter when it is clearly a serious matter. Finn is a dev for PK and did something against the community of PK even if it was a small part this involves PK and it's reputation as a whole. Just because this is the Internet, as you clearly stated, does not really change anything in the matter.
I appreciate the fact you keep the conversation like this. Still, this is the internet. The fact I'm a PK developer doesn't take away to do things as a person. Trusting people over the internet is not smart, we had a fight before (@jedk1 & @SenpaiBlaze ), and it resulted in a ban. They know you can't really trust people over the internet. Also, that link to the Jar file is copyright. Technically, I can sue you for that.

LeafHD_

Verified Member
I could honestly don't care if you are "calm". And no it isn't their responsibility, this is something they give their free time to, it isn't a job, so when you sit here and say "One player does not decipher a whole server. You know this very well, also it is Project Korra responsibility to maintain theirstaff members from doing irrational things" when it isn't even pk's fault. As well the server owner made an anonymous post, what the fuck went through your guy's head's when you decided to make announcements about it, it is honestly super immature and makes the problem worse, as well as it causes problems for every other member of Pk.
Sorin, calm down dude, we get it

Chkirby

Verified Member
I believe it was even more immature to start being rude and also immature to create an "addon" that sabotaged a server. The PK staff is a team therefore if actiona of 3 members will effect this greatly so as I say once again, this does effect it. Also, finn is a staff member of PK as well as the others involved in this so that is directly inside of PK itself.

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
I believe it was even more immature to start being rude and also immature to create an "addon" that sabotaged a server. The PK staff is a team therefore if actiona of 3 members will effect this greatly so as I say once again, this does effect it. Also, finn is a staff member of PK as well as the others involved in this so that is directly inside of PK itself.
3 members? It was only me.

Sorin

Verified Member
Dude at this point you are being redundant and annoying, you don't get it. what finn did is not pk's fault, therefore this whole "punish him" thing is pointless, and the way the effected are handling this, I hope he doesn't get punished.

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
It was only you who coded the move but two other staff members I will not name were involved with the situation directly and knew what was happening without saying anything to anyone.
In that case, there were more than 20 people who knew about it.

Chkirby

Verified Member
Dude at this point you are being redundant and annoying, you don't get it. what finn did is not pk's fault, therefore this whole "punish him" thing is pointless, and the way the effected are handling this, I hope he doesn't get punished.
I honestly do not see how I am being redundant and annoying, I am just having a conversation and I did not overreact about anything and stated that he SHOULD be punished, I never gave orders or implied orders. And I think I have a pretty good grasp on the situation at hand.

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
It was only you who coded the move but two other staff members I will not name were involved with the situation directly and knew what was happening without saying anything to anyone.
Are they involved? No.
Why? Because it isn't worth a punishment. They didn't do anything. If you are going to say all those people have something to do with, then you're just not doing good. They found it funny, and they may laugh about it. If a killer goes to jail, and people are happy he is in jail, do they get punished for being happy with the fact he is in jail? I believe not.

This is the real world, wake up.

Chkirby

Verified Member
Are they involved? No.
Why? Because it isn't worth a punishment. They didn't do anything. If you are going to say all those people have something to do with, then you're just not doing good. They found it funny, and they may laugh about it. If a killer goes to jail, and people are happy he is in jail, do they get punished for being happy with the fact he is in jail? I believe not.

This is the real world, wake up.
That really is not the best comparison. It is more like someone committing murder and the murder told a handful of people beforehand and did not say anything and claimed they knew nothing or were not involved in it.

Chkirby

Verified Member
They didn't add themselves, I did that. Does that make them guilty?
It seems kind of weird that that named people were online at the time asking when the addon would be added and waiting for it. Even one of the members was on an alternate account.

Status
Not open for further replies.