• Proceed with caution! Unofficial add-on plugins and abilities are not supported by the ProjectKorra staff. We will not provide support for broken add-ons. Download at your own risk.
  • Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server
Spirits

Spirits Beta 1.0.14

So THIS Is what i call an ability :р)00)
This one looks realy good and canon, but WE NEED MORE Canon things in here. Man can you make an ability to, you know, to heal on/ heal off the spirits but not humans or kind of that with water sourses around you with in-the-show particles? It is too much but even if you cannot make it to be like that so you can still understant all the things the idea gives and how much can we get from it.

xNuminousx

Added passives in the overview since I failed to mention that there was one. It will not display in the /b d spiritpassives (or whatever the command is) because it does not use that format due to some issues within PK. But, nonetheless it's there.

xNuminousx

Since Betas are mostly complete (other than any existing bugs and figuring out a solution to the /b ch thing) I'm working on some new features -- combos!

@Loony I know you've been wanting to see more combos ;) Or at least some existing things turned to combos...

Loony

Since Betas are mostly complete (other than any existing bugs and figuring out a solution to the /b ch thing) I'm working on some new features -- combos!

@Loony I know you've been wanting to see more combos ;) Or at least some existing things turned to combos...
I do, but for abilities, I won’t be having this on my server or really be playing it haha

istarbuck

Where exactly is the config generated? It doesnt seem to be put in the 'extras' section at the bottom of PK's config ^^

xNuminousx

Where exactly is the config generated? It doesnt seem to be put in the 'extras' section at the bottom of PK's config ^^
If you're using Beta 1 (which I assume you're not) it'll be under ExtraAbilities at the bottom.

If you're using Beta 1.0.2 then it'll be underneath Chi; still at the bottom of the config right above ExtraAbilities.

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
On your trello I saw that in preperation for transforming this into a plugin, you decided to add EffectLib as a dependency. Please don't. It's a huge library which adds almost nothing you'll be using. You really should on;ly use EffectLib when you want the really complex particle shapes it provides, but not if you only want to use it to spawn particles. Spigot has an API on it's own for that.

xNuminousx

On your trello I saw that in preperation for transforming this into a plugin, you decided to add EffectLib as a dependency. Please don't. It's a huge library which adds almost nothing you'll be using. You really should on;ly use EffectLib when you want the really complex particle shapes it provides, but not if you only want to use it to spawn particles. Spigot has an API on it's own for that.
EffectLib was the library that Emerald planned on using for their moves. Since then, we've scratched the idea and aren't using it. We never ended up using it at all. Thank you for your feedback though!

Also, thank you for reminding me that we hadn't removed it from our Trello.

Last edited:
Is strike supposed to hurt the player that you hit it with? For some reason, it's not working on the players, but it'll work on the mobs.
Also possess doesn't seem to dealing damage after you possess them for a while.