• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server
ProjectKorra (Core)

ProjectKorra (Core) 1.11.2

I thought 1.8.7 doesn't work on 1.13.2 ?

And also I tried using 1.8.8 as well and everything seemed to load properly but then I also couldn't use any abilities. I tried updating my spigot version using BuildTools and Git but my Spigot-API folder wouldn't work for some reason and wouldn't generate an updated jar so I just gave up entirely

xNuminousx

I thought 1.8.7 doesn't work on 1.13.2 ?

And also I tried using 1.8.8 as well and everything seemed to load properly but then I also couldn't use any abilities. I tried updating my spigot version using BuildTools and Git but my Spigot-API folder wouldn't work for some reason and wouldn't generate an updated jar so I just gave up entirely
yea you gotta make sure you’re using the most recent 1.13.2 version for it to load properly. If you’re having problems getting a new jar from BuildTools you can switch to PaperMc which is the same thing as spigot but actually had more improvements.

Alexejko

Is it possible to play this plugin in singleplayer ??? I want to playmoded minecraft and this plugin I want very much because I love the legend ofavatar.

xNuminousx

Is it possible to play this plugin in singleplayer ??? I want to playmoded minecraft and this plugin I want very much because I love the legend ofavatar.
No, not in the single player you’re referring to. You can setup a simple local host server (it’s free) and the only play other players can join it is if they are connected to your internet. ProjectKorra requires Spigot to run so it’s a plugin, not a mod.

jagr92

I have an issue with the ability Lava Flow... Lava does not revert, and there is no crash or something similar in the console...
There is someono could help? I am using PK 1.8.8. and minecraft 1.13.2.

ProjectKorra

Administrator
ProjectKorra updated ProjectKorra (Core) with a new update entry:

For Spigot 1.14.4+
  • General Gameplay
    • Additions
      • Added default Suffocate cooldown: 6.5 seconds
      • Added kinetic damage tracker to AirSweep
      • Added self and others push strength options for AirSuction
      • Added config option for multiple blocks to be changed per EarthTunnel run, allowing for much faster earth tunnels
      • Added config to ignore ores completely for EarthTunnel (good for mining)
      • Added AllowSnow config option for IceBlast
      • Added AvatarStateCooldown...
Read the rest of this update entry...

Xiao Long

There are a few bugs :
1.- With illumination. If you are passing throw stairs or middle blocks, them dissapear because of the torch.
2.- Some abilities are activated by right click too when using a mechanism or a crafting block.
3.- Abilities are activated by throwing away an item in your hand.

or0802

Welcome to the official Resource Page for ProjectKorra (Core). This page will contain the very basic information for the plugin, extensive information on the plugin, all abilities, and the rest of ProjectKorra can be found on the wiki.

Downloads
  • The latest recommended build of the plugin can be found on this page.
  • The latest dev build can always be found here. Stability of Dev Builds are never promised, but usually anything pushed to the dev build page are at least runnable.
  • You can check the wiki for the changelog for the Dev Build that you are using.
Features
  • Pick an element to play as, choose how you want to play.
  • Battle others using your Bending.
  • Nothing is required to play client side on most servers, just hop right in and play.
  • Extensive permissions support. Allows you to customize the server to your liking, create advanced setups, everything is completely up to you.
  • Highly Configurable - Control every aspect of your Avatar Universe.
  • Modular Abilities
    • The plugin comes with 40 abilities plus passive abilities for each element built in, each of them can be enabled or disabled in the config. Additionally, an API is available for developers to hook into the ProjectKorra API and create new abilities. New abilities can be placed in the Abilities folder, allowing for easy installation and uninstallation of abilities.
  • Custom chat formatting and colors based on each element.
Developers
  • ProjectKorra (Core) comes with an extensive API that Developers can hook into. You can find a list of all public Methods on the wiki.
  • Additionally, a tutorial on creating your own abilities can be found here.
Configuration
  • You can find an extensive explanation of the config file by clicking here.
Commands and Permissions
  • An extensive list of the available commands and permissions can be found by clicking here.
Bending
  • Players may choose any of the disciplines and play. Each discipline has its own page on the wiki dedicated to it, however, this is just a short list of what each is capable of.
  • Airbending
    • Specializes in mobility and defense.
    • The land is an ideal spot for an airbender, despite being able to bend in water as well.
    • Techniques range from AirScooter, AirShield, creating Tornados, Blasting opponents with Air, and more by default.
    • Natural pacifists, lack much raw damage output by default, but make up for it in their mobility, utility, and speed.
    • Increases speed, decreases rate of hunger, takes no fall damage.
  • Waterbending
    • Specializes in maneuverability in and on the water.
    • Oceans are perfect for waterbenders.
    • By default, techniques range from freezing over lakes, manipulating water to do damage, creating waves and torrents, and much more.
    • Mixture of defensive and offensive abilities.
    • Opens up possibilities in bodies of water that are otherwise closed to the other disciplines.
  • Earthbending
    • Specializes in manipulating the earth around them.
    • Any area containing land is perfect for an earthbender.
    • Techniques range from using Earth to guard yourself (Armor and Walls), using Earth to launch yourself, digging, blasting earth at other players, and much more by default.
    • Fundamentally the same as Waterbenders, with a mix of offensive and defensive play styles.
  • Firebending
    • Very offensive playstyle
    • Any environment other than water is sutiable for Firebenders.
    • By default, abilities range from extinguishing fires, creating rings of fire on the ground, creating walls of fire, lightning, shooting fireballs, and much more.
    • Very little mobility and defense.
  • Chiblocking
    • Specializes in bare handed combat.
    • Can block a user's chi, temporarily disabling their bending.
    • Takes less fall damage, jump higher, and run faster.
    • Strikes deal more damage than normal.
    • Not very good when it comes to defense.
A list of Supported 3rd Party Plugins can be found on the wiki.
Hello fellow Can you update this plugin on mcspigot ;D https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/projectkorra-core.2734/

ProjectKorra

Administrator

The Blue Fire Update
The long awaited update is finally here! Thank you to everyone who contributed to this update. There are a lot of new cool features for players & server owners to enjoy

Additions
  • Adds Blue Fire SubElement. Given via the add command and the `bending.fire.bluefire` permission.
    • Changes the visual elements of fire abilities to use their soul fire equivalents. Also, it adds related damage, cooldown, and...

ProjectKorra

Administrator

Additions
  • Adds a built-in bending board sidebar to visualize bound abilities and cooldowns.
    • The board respects worlds where bending is disabled.
    • Players can use the command `/pk board` to toggle the visibility of their board.
    • Includes an API that community developers can use in BendingBoardManager.
    • Adds the "Properties.BendingBoard" config option to enable or disable the board server.
    • Adds language file...

ProjectKorra

Administrator

Additions
  • Adds support for Minecraft 1.17!
    • No new features have been added to take advantage of the new 1.17 content. This release is purely just a port of 1.9.1 that can support Minecraft 1.16.5 and 1.17.
  • Adds vanished player support to the /pk who <Player> command.
    • Should work with most common vanishing plugins, tested using Essentials vanish.
    • Affects /pk who and...

ProjectKorra

Administrator

Additions
  • Adds support for Minecraft 1.17!
    • No new features have been added to take advantage of the new 1.17 content. This release is purely just a port of 1.9.1 that can support Minecraft 1.16.5 and 1.17.
  • Adds vanished player support to the /pk who <Player>command.
    • Should work with most common vanishing plugins, tested using Essentials vanish.
    • Affects /pk who and /pk who <Player>.
  • Adds new...

ProjectKorra

Administrator

Additions
  • Adds new 1.17 blocks to the various source block lists.
  • Adds material tags (#tag) support in addition to the usual individual material names when configuring source blocks.
  • Adds Nether Gold and Gilded Blackstone interactions to Extraction.
    • Nether Gold will give 6, 12, or 18 gold nuggets depending on the double and triple chance of Extraction.
    • Gilded Blackstone will give 5, 10, or 15 gold nuggets depending on the double and triple chance...