• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server
ProjectKorra (Core)

ProjectKorra (Core) 1.11.2

ProjectKorra

Administrator
ProjectKorra updated ProjectKorra (Core) with a new update entry:

1.8.6 - Update 1.12.1 Compatible

Fixes
  • Fixed Combos and possibly Passives appearing in /pk b <Ability> auto-tabbing.

• Fixed Combos not loading properly on certain servers.

• Fixed issue with PreciousStones by updating to the latest version to resolve API change issues.

• Fixed RapidPunch damage.

• Fixed incorrect summation of chiblocking chance.

• Fixed possible issue in PKListener#onPlayerInteraction()

• Fixed Earth.LavaSound.

• Fixed Chi attempting to chiblock targets...
Read the rest of this update entry...

i am having problems with my server. when i use earth pillar and raise earth in the combos section is permanently says raiseearthwall and raiseearthpillar. after that happens i cant use earth pillar ever or any other moves. the other elements get broken as well. please help.

xNuminousx

i am having problems with my server. when i use earth pillar and raise earth in the combos section is permanently says raiseearthwall and raiseearthpillar. after that happens i cant use earth pillar ever or any other moves. the other elements get broken as well. please help.
EarthPillar isn't released as an official move yet.

xNuminousx

that does not really help my problem
It tells you what the description of the addon tells you. ProjectKorra will not provide support for custom abilities. Since EarthPillars is removed you can't ask in that thread I guess.

It's probably likely that your version is outdated so you should remove it. With the information you gave that's all I can tell you.

that does not really help my problem
You shouldn't be asking help in here. PK staff isn't affiliated with your problem, becauss first of all projectkorra doesn't have official combos for Earthbending. The One your using are custom abilities, so you have contact the author/creator of those/that combos/combo.