• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tarrloq

Verified Member
This can be possible if you use blue particles, same animation (torrent + goes over the player + hits). add a heavy cooldown too. Hope it can be added or denied at least so I don't get my hopes up.

SuperBower118

Verified Member
I still stand on my point on the fact that this is just a damaging move that oh boy, gives slowness for a second. It's still nothing special, it's just an airblade for water.

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
This ugly things. Not canon and ugly (no offense to your design).

Išsiųsta naudojantis SM-G313HN Tapatalk 4 Lt

BryanPlays

Verified Member
Firstly, this move doesn't need to exist. Secondly, making this move in MINECRAFT would look terrible.

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
Agree. It should be out of a particles and with the capacity of breaking blocks.

Kiam

Verified Member
I love how this move is designed. It would be a good addition to the plugin in my opinion. It would add some diversity and some cool animations and excitement that the plugin needs. However, we do already have a lot of plans for changes currently, so it would have to fit in with those.

SuperBower118

Verified Member
I love how this move is designed. It would be a good addition to the plugin in my opinion. It would add some diversity and some cool animations and excitement that the plugin needs. However, we do already have a lot of plans for changes currently, so it would have to fit in with those.
So you think that a move that just blatantly damages people and can maybe break some blocks add diversity? It's literally just an airblade for waterbending. I can also see it as just a torrent, but in another shape. What's so special about it?

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
AirBlade is an an custom ability, so why it should be a concern for PK? May I remind that PK doesn't support them, similary with the analogy principle as to why an official game shouldn't be supporting mods because they (devs) are no way involved with it. The Person who created that modification of the provived product only should (that is if (s)he cares to).

SuperBower118

Verified Member
AirBlade is an an custom ability, so why it should be a concern for PK? May I remind that PK doesn't support them, similary with the analogy principle as to why an official game shouldn't be supporting mods because they (devs) are no way involved with it.
They shouldn't care about it. What they should care about is quality, because AirBlade is a horrible addition as an addon.

BryanPlays

Verified Member
I love how this move is designed.
It is ridiculously large for the scale of the move, it would have to be way thinner and have a rather complex and detailed animation.
It would be a good addition to the plugin in my opinion.
I 100% disagree.
It would add some diversity
It's a new move
and some cool animations and excitement that the plugin needs.
Not if it is gonna be huge and obnoxious, lol.

Tarrloq

Verified Member
It is ridiculously large for the scale of the move, it would have to be way thinner and have a rather complex and detailed animation.

I 100% disagree.

It's a new move

Not if it is gonna be huge and obnoxious, lol.
Like I said, could also be made off lots of blue particles. I do think it looks big, but it's about the same size as torrent even smaller

Status
Not open for further replies.