• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

[Metal] MetalCable

Status
Not open for further replies.

IceEyes

Well i'd really like it to be a leash. And with the whip thing i thought it would onlz whip if you do the whip motion: pulling back and then move forwards with the cursos. So the whip wouldn't be a wave the whole time. But maybe instead of being a straight line it could already have some waves in the leash?

HydroMan

You didn't tell us how to modes will activate? I would like it for the right click to do the job, when you're this metal cables.

The thing is that I don't know what sorcery would be required to make it like an actual whip. (Not actual sorcery, I'm just unsure if it's possible to make a whip thing like it was in the show.)
Isn't it possible to make it use the thing used for the fishing rod?
I guess that would look perfect

IceEyes

So something new came to my head:
How about we make it something similar to waterarms?
There will be two or one cable/s one from each side of your hips. (Cables can be lead or fishing rod)
Then there are these options:
Swipe
Click at your target and the cable will whip from the side at it.

Grab
Click and the cable will grab your target. Throw your target against wall to damage it.

Grapple
Click at a direction and the cable will shoot at it, shift and you will be pulled against it. Click again to get pulled to it.
While pulling, depending to which direction you move with w a s d you will swing into that direction while being pulled to your target area. Shift to stop being pulled at it.

Please tell me what you think about it and if you like the other one more than this. Maybe give suggestions on what other modes there could be. And also tell me if it should be one cable or two cables.

Status
Not open for further replies.