• Proceed with caution! Unofficial add-on plugins and abilities are not supported by the ProjectKorra staff. We will not provide support for broken add-ons. Download at your own risk.
  • Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

    Join the Discord Server

Finished Sound Pack

Could you change the music disc to something like cat? I can't get wait from mcMMO :c
 
I love air and water, but I think fire should have a little more higher pitched sound added to it, like burning wood. And same for earth. Maybe gravel falling on stone.
 
Also, it is just me or all the moves have the same sound applied? If so, I urge you to change it, as I don't like hearing them.
 
Ok so i can not make water work properly.I mean if there is running water near by it works,but if i bend water(for example if i use torrent)the sounds do not work.All the other sounds work great though!!!!
 
Srry guys thers gonna be a bit of a delay to update this sound pack, my Internet will be down for maintenance and I won't be able to upload it by then. But stay around
it will come out soon;)
 
Also, it is just me or all the moves have the same sound applied? If so, I urge you to change it, as I don't like hearing them.
If you mean that the sounds are all the same and needs to be randomized..... Then I will try my best to randomize it. Though I'm not very sure that this is possible... I'll try my best
 
Maybe also make the sounds a bit shorter. Cos currently when I fire an airswipe I keep hearing the sound a few seconds after it's gone.
 
can you add sound variations, so there is a chance that it plays a different sound? (Not sure if its possible)
 
can you add sound variations, so there is a chance that it plays a different sound? (Not sure if its possible)
well... minecraft has a sound file limit... for me to exceed that limit is, by making a mod myself, which is not very easy. some of the files like fire and water end earth only has 1 file. i think there is a possible way for me to randomize the sound but for now, i don't know yet
 
Just wanna know how much progress has been made on this update? I would like to use the sound pack but haven't been because of the loud noises and such. Very distracting and headphone destroying.
 
Back
Top