• Proceed with caution! Unofficial add-on plugins and abilities are not supported by the ProjectKorra staff. We will not provide support for broken add-ons. Download at your own risk.
  • Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Finished Sound Pack

xNuminousx

Verified Member
Sound pack are just resource packs which don't alter the actual textures, just the sound files. That may be one of the reasons why they changed the official name from "texture pack" to "resource pack" because it doesn't only include textures but also things like sounds, fonts, animations, etc. There are folders in resource packs which you can edit. There's certain applications you need for your computer which you need to download to alter sounds and if I remember correctly from personal experience I used something called Audacity.

Pride

Verified Member
How can i use thats sounds for bending sounds?
say for example, you want a sound custom made for bending. you switch out a sound similar to that sound, and that gets replaced
e.g. take air sounds from the series and replace ender dragon wing flap with it