• Proceed with caution! Unofficial add-on plugins and abilities are not supported by the ProjectKorra staff. We will not provide support for broken add-ons. Download at your own risk.
  • Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Finished Sound Pack

Love it, <3

However, the sounds are extremely LOUD! I've tried lowering blocks down, but I still want to be able to hear blocks being placed and broken. Please fix this.

Still a great resource pack tho

How do I use it? >.>

(I'm guessing you have basic knowledge about resource packs so I'll just cut to the point)

Drag the zip file into your .minecraft resource packs folder.

It just works as a texture pack, but doesn't modify textures for blocks/skins/items/etc, meaning you can use it with another resource pack and it will still work.

Loony

(I'm guessing you have basic knowledge about resource packs so I'll just cut to the point)

It just works as a texture pack, but doesn't modify textures for blocks/skins/items/etc, meaning you can use it with another resource pack and it will still work.
Oh alright, sweet!

HydroMan

That's so simple.

HydroMan

It is, but not if you've never used sound packs before :p thought I would have to place it somewhere else.
Yep, gonna download and run it. Can't wait to see what's the fuss about this realistic bending sounds that they are talking about :p