• Proceed with caution! Unofficial add-on plugins and abilities are not supported by the ProjectKorra staff. We will not provide support for broken add-ons. Download at your own risk.
  • Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Finished Sound Pack

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Could you change the music disc to something like cat? I can't get wait from mcMMO :c

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
I love air and water, but I think fire should have a little more higher pitched sound added to it, like burning wood. And same for earth. Maybe gravel falling on stone.

HydroMan

Verified Member
Also, it is just me or all the moves have the same sound applied? If so, I urge you to change it, as I don't like hearing them.

orfeas

Verified Member
Ok so i can not make water work properly.I mean if there is running water near by it works,but if i bend water(for example if i use torrent)the sounds do not work.All the other sounds work great though!!!!

Jack_08

Verified Member
Srry guys thers gonna be a bit of a delay to update this sound pack, my Internet will be down for maintenance and I won't be able to upload it by then. But stay around
it will come out soon;)

Jack_08

Verified Member
Also, it is just me or all the moves have the same sound applied? If so, I urge you to change it, as I don't like hearing them.
If you mean that the sounds are all the same and needs to be randomized..... Then I will try my best to randomize it. Though I'm not very sure that this is possible... I'll try my best

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Maybe also make the sounds a bit shorter. Cos currently when I fire an airswipe I keep hearing the sound a few seconds after it's gone.

Sorin

Verified Member
can you add sound variations, so there is a chance that it plays a different sound? (Not sure if its possible)

Jack_08

Verified Member
can you add sound variations, so there is a chance that it plays a different sound? (Not sure if its possible)
well... minecraft has a sound file limit... for me to exceed that limit is, by making a mod myself, which is not very easy. some of the files like fire and water end earth only has 1 file. i think there is a possible way for me to randomize the sound but for now, i don't know yet

xNuminousx

Verified Member
Just wanna know how much progress has been made on this update? I would like to use the sound pack but haven't been because of the loud noises and such. Very distracting and headphone destroying.

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
Fire doesn't sound like fire. Or is it just me? Not complaining, but why is water so long?

Last edited:

Pride

Verified Member
How do I put sound packs into ur game?
make a separate thread for this please. and if youre asking about this certain sound pack, like numinous said, it was most likely dropped
this is a 2 year necro, try not to do it again