• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Suggestion BlueFire Permission [!]

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
I still think lighting looks horrible. Either remove it or change back to vanilla (chances are they won't), or make up for it by adding blue fire (chances are they won't).

xNuminousx

Verified Member
The WORST thing that could happen is that PK just doesn't have it enabled by default so I don't see the evil in trying it out.
No one is saying that evil will be committed if it's added. Just no point in adding something (and spending the time it would take to make it, developers are already using up all the time they have) that doesn't look good, doesn't do the show or plugin justice, or looks like the opposite element (water). Basically there's no point in doing it if you can't do it right. Oh wait, it's been done right before in the texture pack so use that I guess.

SuperBower118

Verified Member
No one is saying that evil will be committed if it's added. Just no point in adding something (and spending the time it would take to make it, developers are already using up all the time they have) that doesn't look good, doesn't do the show or plugin justice, or looks like the opposite element (water). Basically there's no point in doing it if you can't do it right. Oh wait, it's been done right before in the texture pack so use that I guess.
I'm no expert, but I don't think cloning some moves and making them slightly stronger by default, just with a different particle, should take that much time. It's a feature that's been requested many times already, and I don't see how it can "do the show or plugin justice" when the plugin already has Firebenders flying around charging moves on Firejet (since THAT out of all of the other ridiculous shit this plugin has is criticized I might as well say it), airbenders casually jumping 30 - 50 meters,Earth and Air having the ability to fall for hundreds of meters, do nothing, and just land on the ground without a scratch, and Water having an unbreakable ice shield. Considering this is something that's concrete canon-wise, it's not even that bad of an addition if just a little bit of time and effort were to be put in.

xNuminousx

Verified Member
I'm no expert, but I don't think cloning some moves and making them slightly stronger by default, just with a different particle, should take that much time. It's a feature that's been requested many times already, and I don't see how it can "do the show or plugin justice" when the plugin already has Firebenders flying around charging moves on Firejet (since THAT out of all of the other ridiculous shit this plugin has is criticized I might as well say it), airbenders casually jumping 30 - 50 meters,Earth and Air having the ability to fall for hundreds of meters, do nothing, and just land on the ground without a scratch, and Water having an unbreakable ice shield. Considering this is something that's concrete canon-wise, it's not even that bad of an addition if just a little bit of time and effort were to be put in.
These things you mention have already been talked about (in opposition, might I add). So sort of irrelevant since I agree that the things you listed are rediculous and we've already tried to suggest them to be removed. And from what I understand some of what you listed are being fixed.

And loony had said that majority doesn't rule so saying it's been suggested many times doesn't help. PS: Arch denied something because majority over rules once and I mentioned it in the shoubox but he didn't see it. So that just says a lot about the CD I guess.

AND (finally) it'll do the plugin and/or show justice by looking good. If it doesn't then no justice is done. Of course I guess everyone has their opinions over what's good or not so what-ev's for that argument.

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
Though just gonna add, might not mean much but that thread for disabling heavy attacks on firejet was praised by the amount of likes. I can see that blue firebending gets implanted, people will start asking for mudbending to be a thing.

SuperBower118

Verified Member
Though just gonna add, might not mean much but that thread for disabling heavy attacks on firejet was praised by the amount of likes. I can see that blue firebending gets implanted, people will start asking for mudbending to be a thing.
Mudbending... oh boy. This is literally a reskin of Firebending. Mudbending... well let's see how well our good old sandbending is holding up.

oh wait

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member

I probably like it. It isn't completely blue, but with a mixture of different shades and a little of sandy/yellowish color in there. That's what probably works well with distinguish if it from "Water", as xNuminousx pointed out

_Hetag1216_

Verified Member

I probably like it. It isn't completely blue, but with a mixture of different shades and a little of sandy/yellowish color in there. That's what probably works well with distinguish if it from "Water", as xNuminousx pointed out
Yes, if You're going to use water particles the first effect would also look too floating, and sparkly, if You want to make blue fire just use reddust.

SuperBower118

Verified Member

I like it. I mean, the fact that it's plagued with the orange particles looks kinda weird, but if that was to be removed, I don't think it'd look half bad, especially considering this in the form of a disc, which is probably the least fire-y looking shape particles could be in.

SuperBower118

Verified Member
And loony had said that majority doesn't rule so saying it's been suggested many times doesn't help
It shows that people do want it though, it's not like this is a feature that only one or two people want. This is something that people have been asking for ever since the days of Orion's original plugin.

_Hetag1216_

Verified Member
As it's been said, blue fire could be a sub element, but It wouldn't fit so well since blue fire isn't a sub.
Developers could do the same thing that simplicite did with his firedisc.
I'm not sure but I don't think it's so hard to make it, just using permissions to switch.
Ex: bending.ability.fireblast
bending.ability.fireblast.blue

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
I like it. I mean, the fact that it's plagued with the orange particles looks kinda weird, but if that was to be removed, I don't think it'd look half bad, especially considering this in the form of a disc, which is probably the least fire-y looking shape particles could be in.
It's a glitch. An incorrect color is sometimes displayed.