• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server
Pressure

Airbending Pressure 1.4

To anyone that this may pertain to,
I am fed up with how both PK and Spigot have changed over the years to the point where a simple person like can't even update a goddamned plugin that simply an addon ability for a much larger plugin with out the hassle of going through an entire school length class on how to code.

This ability was amazing and it was so easy to make back in the day I could have made a dozen of them. Instead I take a four year long break from this community and I come back to total difficulties beyond my skill level and was told time and time again to go waste time watching videos when all I wanted was to update the ability so it would work again. I asked for straight answers and go the run around treatment. I should have just had someone update it for me because now I don't want anything to do with this community or plugin because of how i was treated how much time I had to waste just to find out that it doesn't work even with the updated coding.

To the main point of this post. Whoever is interested please take this ability and do with it what you will. I forfeit all rights to this ability as it's original creator because I will not ever touch it again. I don't want credit either. I am done with it, I wash my hands of it. Good luck to you, the man or woman who is reading this.
Just a quick refresher for everyone. This ability does still work even with the latest build of PK-Core!

I would very much love any help making this ability better. If anyone is interested and knows coding I need this ability to get a sound rework, that would be amazing :)

That is all for now nothing else to be reported till otherwise needed.
-Aceliip
After some time messing around I have finally gain some ground and now this ability seams to be working even better than before. There is now a new spiral charging animation as well as new sounds. After the latest release of PK core 1.8.5, I have updated this ability's compatibility as well.

Enjoy :)

Unfortunately my computer is crap and I cannot upload any gifs due to too many frames (or lack thereof), so your just going to have to try it for yourself :/

Special shout-out too xNuminousx for helping me out with this update!
The ability now disorients players upon impact. The duration and power is configurable as well.
Just a quick fix on the location of the charging particles. They now appear in front of the player's chest instead of near the right shoulder. Unfortunately I am still unable to figure out the issue were the firing animation launches from the original place the player starts to shift. I will keep fiddling with it till I figure it out, or someone tells me how to do it.
Just a quick change too my verbage of the desc and usage. Ability fix will be uploaded by the end of today or Monday.