• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Suggestion BlueFire Permission [!]

It shows that people do want it though, it's not like this is a feature that only one or two people want. This is something that people have been asking for ever since the days of Orion's original plugin.
I do wish PJ prioritize stuff in that order (the more asked - the sooner we get). Now we just get something random. Better yet, from the easiest often request details to the often request additions/features/mechanics.

That sand could be changed to closest being (not exact) relugar with fire by with a different shade that is close reaching in the color palette spectrum. As we know whenever Azula set things on fire, her leftovers turned to red instead of remaining blue.

* gif *

Last edited:

xNuminousx

Granted, she wasn't in sane state and kinda had that "I'm pissed/triggered state", which kinda also fueled firebending that is drive by that particular negative emotion.
I suppose. Though I don't know if emotion is more powerful than the comet... kind of iffy.

Well it always gave juice to firebending. Zhao just made boom on his crew's ships and nooby katara cracked a huge iceberg in half.

xNuminousx

Well it always gave juice to firebending. Zhao just made boom on his crew's ships and nooby katara cracked a huge iceberg in half.
I understand that, of course. What I'm wondering is if the comet was so powerful that it just completely overlapped emotion making the power of emotion seem null.