• Proceed with caution! Unofficial add-on plugins and abilities are not supported by the ProjectKorra staff. We will not provide support for broken add-ons. Download at your own risk.
  • Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

WaterArms [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

pete

Verified Member
Hi,
Most recent version doesn't seem to want to load I get this error ..

[16:38:46] [Server thread/ERROR]: Could not load 'plugins/WaterArms.jar' in folder 'plugins'
org.bukkit.plugin.InvalidDescriptionException: Invalid plugin.yml
at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.getPluginDescription(JavaPluginLoader.java:154) ~[spigot.jar:git-Spigot-eb39b47-0899683]
at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.loadPlugins(SimplePluginManager.java:133) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-eb39b47-0899683]
at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_8_R1.CraftServer.loadPlugins(CraftServer.java:290) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-eb39b47-0899683]
at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R1.DedicatedServer.init(DedicatedServer.java:152) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-eb39b47-0899683]
at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R1.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:494) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-eb39b47-0899683]
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source) [?:1.8.0_05]
Caused by: java.io.FileNotFoundException: Jar does not contain plugin.yml

jedk1

Hi,
Most recent version doesn't seem to want to load I get this error ..

[16:38:46] [Server thread/ERROR]: Could not load 'plugins/WaterArms.jar' in folder 'plugins'
org.bukkit.plugin.InvalidDescriptionException: Invalid plugin.yml
at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.getPluginDescription(JavaPluginLoader.java:154) ~[spigot.jar:git-Spigot-eb39b47-0899683]
at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.loadPlugins(SimplePluginManager.java:133) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-eb39b47-0899683]
at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_8_R1.CraftServer.loadPlugins(CraftServer.java:290) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-eb39b47-0899683]
at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R1.DedicatedServer.init(DedicatedServer.java:152) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-eb39b47-0899683]
at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R1.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:494) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-eb39b47-0899683]
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source) [?:1.8.0_05]
Caused by: java.io.FileNotFoundException: Jar does not contain plugin.yml
You install it into Plugins > ProjectKorra > Abilities. Not the plugins folder.

Vkumar

Verified Member
I haz an ideas.

Add a way to "break" the waterarms through certain moves like earthblast, watermanipulation, ect. To break the arms, you have to hit the actual arms instead of the player.

Also I think there should be a throw mode where you can pick up players and move them around, being able to throw them when left clicking again. You should also be able to pick up blocks and it would act as you're holding them, and then left click at a direction to throw it.

jedk1

I haz an ideas.

Add a way to "break" the waterarms through certain moves like earthblast, watermanipulation, ect. To break the arms, you have to hit the actual arms instead of the player.

Also I think there should be a throw mode where you can pick up players and move them around, being able to throw them when left clicking again. You should also be able to pick up blocks and it would act as you're holding them, and then left click at a direction to throw it.
its all been planned. dw.

Chaotic Hack3r

Verified Member
Very good job jedk as always, would be even greater if the move checked that the player can actually icebend(the ice subelement) before it created the ice or launched the mini iceblasts!

Vkumar

Verified Member
its all been planned. dw.
Kden, looking forward to those moves coming out.
I got ANOTHER idea, Barrier mode, a mode where you will be a shielded by water with your waterarms. A barrier of water will appear around you and you can left click to change it to ice. After your barrier absorbs a certain amount of hits, it disappears

Status
Not open for further replies.