• Proceed with caution! Unofficial add-on plugins and abilities are not supported by the ProjectKorra staff. We will not provide support for broken add-ons. Download at your own risk.
  • Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

WaterArms [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

jedk1

HELP ME!
the waterarms wont work im using alpha
build 11 and im the only one that can successfully
use the move (im the owner) yet when anyone
else tries to use it they just get one weird water block
following them and the move doesn't work, also if someone
else is using the move (the weird water block) i cant even use
it.

please help

btw im using beta 17
can you give me your latest.log ?

woyta

Verified Member
If you aren't op you need to give yourself the perms which are displayed on the overview. If that still doesn't work, can you give me a console log?
I am the owner, so I should be able to use it. But when I opened the console It showed this.
Any Idea, what could be the problem?
> [23:12:19 WARN]: [ProjectKorra] Task #37 for ProjectKorra v1.6.0 BETA 15 generated an exceptionjava.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Could not initialize class com.projectkorra.ProjectKorra.firebending.Cookat com.projectkorra.ProjectKorra.firebending.FirebendingManager.run(FirebendingManager.java:20) ~[?:?]at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_7_R4.scheduler.CraftTask.run(CraftTask.java:53) ~[minecraft_server.jar:git-Bukkit-1.7.9-R0.2-24-g07d4558-b3116jnks]
at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_7_R4.scheduler.CraftScheduler.mainThreadHeartbeat(CraftScheduler.java:349)[minecraft_server.jar:git-Bukkit-1.7.9-R0.2-24-g07d4558-b3116jnks]
at net.minecraft.server.v1_7_R4.MinecraftServer.v(MinecraftServer.java:600)[minecraft_server.jar:git-Bukkit-1.7.9-R0.2-24-g07d4558-b3116jnks]
at net.minecraft.server.v1_7_R4.DedicatedServer.v(DedicatedServer.java:258)[minecraft_server.jar:git-Bukkit-1.7.9-R0.2-24-g07d4558-b3116jnks]
at net.minecraft.server.v1_7_R4.MinecraftServer.u(MinecraftServer.java:558)[minecraft_server.jar:git-Bukkit-1.7.9-R0.2-24-g07d4558-b3116jnks]
at net.minecraft.server.v1_7_R4.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:469)[minecraft_server.jar:git-Bukkit-1.7.9-R0.2-24-g07d4558-b3116jnks]
at net.minecraft.server.v1_7_R4.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:628)[minecraft_server.jar:git-Bukkit-1.7.9-R0.2-24-g07d4558-b3116jnks]

jedk1

I am the owner, so I should be able to use it. But when I opened the console It showed this.
Any Idea, what could be the problem?
> [23:12:19 WARN]: [ProjectKorra] Task #37 for ProjectKorra v1.6.0 BETA 15 generated an exceptionjava.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Could not initialize class com.projectkorra.ProjectKorra.firebending.Cookat com.projectkorra.ProjectKorra.firebending.FirebendingManager.run(FirebendingManager.java:20) ~[?:?]at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_7_R4.scheduler.CraftTask.run(CraftTask.java:53) ~[minecraft_server.jar:git-Bukkit-1.7.9-R0.2-24-g07d4558-b3116jnks]
at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_7_R4.scheduler.CraftScheduler.mainThreadHeartbeat(CraftScheduler.java:349)[minecraft_server.jar:git-Bukkit-1.7.9-R0.2-24-g07d4558-b3116jnks]
at net.minecraft.server.v1_7_R4.MinecraftServer.v(MinecraftServer.java:600)[minecraft_server.jar:git-Bukkit-1.7.9-R0.2-24-g07d4558-b3116jnks]
at net.minecraft.server.v1_7_R4.DedicatedServer.v(DedicatedServer.java:258)[minecraft_server.jar:git-Bukkit-1.7.9-R0.2-24-g07d4558-b3116jnks]
at net.minecraft.server.v1_7_R4.MinecraftServer.u(MinecraftServer.java:558)[minecraft_server.jar:git-Bukkit-1.7.9-R0.2-24-g07d4558-b3116jnks]
at net.minecraft.server.v1_7_R4.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:469)[minecraft_server.jar:git-Bukkit-1.7.9-R0.2-24-g07d4558-b3116jnks]
at net.minecraft.server.v1_7_R4.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:628)[minecraft_server.jar:git-Bukkit-1.7.9-R0.2-24-g07d4558-b3116jnks]
okay i can already see an issue. Project Korra 1.6 is built for Spigot 1.8. you appear to be using 1.7.9

jedk1

Okay so I've been thinking about how water arms should work.
At the moment, it currently works via sneaking and clicking to select mode. HOWEVER, I've been thinking how this could be changed.
Option 1: Keep the current system.
Option 2: Require the user to bind the different modes as "fake abilities" and then you can use each mode based on what you have selected.

xD Cel Dx

Verified Member
Okay so I've been thinking about how water arms should work.
At the moment, it currently works via sneaking and clicking to select mode. HOWEVER, I've been thinking how this could be changed.
whatever makes it easier for you, cant fault anything so far
*edit* could maybe make it so if you crouch and left click you go forward through modes but if you crouch and right click it goes backwards?

Last edited:

jedk1

Okay so this is the idea kinda. So picture this:
You have water arms bound.
You sneak on a source to obtain the arms.
Your current binds will be saved.
Your binds will be set up to be the water arms modes.
After you are done with water arms, your binds will be reverted.

Kinda like this: (Working Mockup: )

xD Cel Dx

Verified Member
Okay so this is the idea kinda. So picture this:
You have water arms bound.
You sneak on a source to obtain the arms.
Your current binds will be saved.
Your binds will be set up to be the water arms modes.
After you are done with water arms, your binds will be reverted.

Kinda like this: (Working Mockup: )
Really good idea <3!! and this move has not once gave me console errors since i downloaded it, very nicely coded ^_^_^_^ looking forward to seeing you work for microsoft ;);)

Last edited:

jedk1

jedk1 updated WaterArms with a new update entry:

Mode Usage Overhaul

Updates / Changes:
  • Changed how modes are selected.
  • Mode Selection now uses the HotBar slots, as if you were selecting different abilities.
  • Changed the help of the ability.
  • To disable Water Arms you now need to Sneak and Double Left Click.
With this update, I highly suggest you use either the BendingBoard addon or the BendingPreview addon, as it will make mode selection a lot easier.

Bug Fix:
  • Fixed a bug where Build #11 wouldn't work if you...
Read the rest of this update entry...

phoenix

Verified Member
please add the mirage part of this. It'd be a shame not to do all the supposedly impossible things related to water arms and the main bender who used it in season three of the second series.
it could have to forms one that makes it seem like there's a configurable amount of false yous and one which sends a fog at least( though I think someone as epic as you could make it cause blocks to seem in entirely different locations).

Pickle9775

Staff member
Head Moderator
Verified Member
Full stops: 1
What I understood: 0
I think he's suggesting the ability to make "water scarecrows" like Ming Hua did here:

But three things need to be considered:
1. A waterbender could do that without having to use water arms
2. In order for the full "illusion" effect they would need to be dressed
3. When would this ever be needed?

Status
Not open for further replies.