• Proceed with caution! Unofficial add-on plugins and abilities are not supported by the ProjectKorra staff. We will not provide support for broken add-ons. Download at your own risk.
  • Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

WaterArms [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaotic Hack3r

Verified Member
I have a bug report to make. In your latest version(Build 13) there is a bug which allows people to use waterarms and remove blocks which are otherwise unbreakable. Basically to recreate you have to pull a block that is pullable and it must be behind an unbreakable block. I tested this with chests for the issue might be related to their different hitbox. Anyway, the block that you pull seems to override the unbreakable block as of that it can break chests. A fix would be great.

jedk1

I have a bug report to make. In your latest version(Build 13) there is a bug which allows people to use waterarms and remove blocks which are otherwise unbreakable. Basically to recreate you have to pull a block that is pullable and it must be behind an unbreakable block. I tested this with chests for the issue might be related to their different hitbox. Anyway, the block that you pull seems to override the unbreakable block as of that it can break chests. A fix would be great.
could you tell me if its the inside bit of the arms, or the outside bit?

Chaotic Hack3r

Verified Member
When the edges of your arms(after you click) reach a block and pull it towards you, that block (while it gets retracted towards the water-arms user) will break the chest. Not really sure what you mean by inside or outside.

jedk1

When the edges of your arms(after you click) reach a block and pull it towards you, that block (while it gets retracted towards the water-arms user) will break the chest. Not really sure what you mean by inside or outside.
screenshots of it happening or a video?

jedk1

jedk1 updated WaterArms with a new update entry:

Bug Fixes & Stability Improvements

Bug Fixes:
  • Fixed bug where chests could be removed with "Pull" mode.
  • Added a small check to see if Lightning damage is usable. (This fix only really applies if you are using a custom version of PK in which the field "arcs" in Lightning.java is set to public instead of private).
  • Added missing clean up code from when the move is reloaded.
  • Added a method for easier checking of unbreakable blocks.
Read the rest of this update entry...

Pur3_Fox

Verified Member
Fly? Like how? Anyways, its going to be really OP, even now. I prefer a walking feature than a flying one.
its technicaly not flyng because you're still attached to the ground, more along the lines of hovering to stay true to the series or something along those lines, think it would be amazing if this move had a hover mode or something imo and its not like it isnt OP already lol

FoldKittah

Verified Member
its technicaly not flyng because you're still attached to the ground, more along the lines of hovering to stay true to the series or something along those lines, think it would be amazing if this move had a hover mode or something imo and its not like it isnt OP already lol
..is it like walking with waterarms....then that is totally fine. I just thought you were refering to actual flying like Zaheer.

Pur3_Fox

Verified Member
..is it like walking with waterarms....then that is totally fine. I just thought you were refering to actual flying like Zaheer.
haha no, walking on arms definatly an maybe this could cripple some of the other abilities or simply activate it go be taken back to the main list of moves and to walk using your arms? shift double left click to deactivate the arms still?

Status
Not open for further replies.