• Proceed with caution! Unofficial add-on plugins and abilities are not supported by the ProjectKorra staff. We will not provide support for broken add-ons. Download at your own risk.
  • Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

WaterArms [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

jedk1

jedk1 submitted a new resource:

WaterArms - The long awaited Water Arms Ability is finally here!

This move is in development!
Version: Alpha #1
Build: #6

WaterArms:

After a long time of waiting, I have finally done it. I have done the alleged impossible. I have made Water Arms.

One of the most diverse moves in a waterbenders arsenal, this move creates tendrils of water from the players arms to emulate their actual arms. Using Sneak + Left-Click to cycle through modes, you can pull blocks from the ground and throw them, swing yourself from...
Read more about this resource...

TehPandaKing

Verified Member
I suggest you add / change the pull mode into a 'grab' mode, where you can grab and move around entities, blocks, items, players, etc.
It'd be quite cool to be able to block arrows, fire charges, ghast fireballs, etc with waterarms :) Also, grabbing things.
Who needs arms?

TehPandaKing

Verified Member
Oh, and can you tell me the permission node? I want new players on my server to not have access to this ability -c-
edit: nvm i see it -c- facepalm

Last edited:

Sketz

Verified Member
Love how @Blaze590 trys to build this move, with supported help. Then this is just posted. Unless he helped with this one.

I doubt it though, since it don't provide names, that have helped.

In all, its a good move...

xD Cel Dx

Verified Member
jedk1 submitted a new resource:

WaterArms - The long awaited Water Arms Ability is finally here!

Read more about this resource...
Maybe a mode that allows you to grab and hold other blocks to throw at people :O? or even maybe like bloodbending but instead of invisibly grabbing someone you would wrap a waterwhip around someone an swing them round? :D:D:D I LOVE HIS MOVE!!!!!!!!<3<3<3 like hands down THE best Developer in the world <3

SenpaiBlaze

Verified Member
Love how @Blaze590 trys to build this move, with supported help. Then this is just posted. Unless he helped with this one.

I doubt it though, since it don't provide names, that have helped.

In all, its a good move...
Because what's the point of two waterarms on projectkorra? All the people that were helping gave up even though I wanted to continue (finnbon, grasshoppermatt) and omni went to help with this move. I wanted to continue but at that point is seemed useless.

But nice move jed

jedk1

I will try and get most of the suggestions mentioned here in the next build I release publicly <3

Status
Not open for further replies.