• Proceed with caution! Unofficial add-on plugins and abilities are not supported by the ProjectKorra staff. We will not provide support for broken add-ons. Download at your own risk.
  • Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

WaterArms [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

phoenix

Verified Member
first of all it wouldn't need armor. second after using the mist in a fight then doing the other ability means having your enemy not know where you are. I tested something similar for my server and it worked quite well. Also don't be mean dude.

phoenix

Verified Member
Also she was the only one who ever did it, and case you didn't notice the girl had no arms and thus had to use water arms in some form for it, as benders that can't combustion bend or fly can't bend with their mind

Pickle9775

Staff member
Head Moderator
Verified Member
first of all it wouldn't need armor. second after using the mist in a fight then doing the other ability means having your enemy not know where you are. I tested something similar for my server and it worked quite well. Also don't be mean dude.
1. Why not?
2. What are you talking about?
3. I'm not being mean, I'm giving logical information in a simple and logical manner/

phoenix

Verified Member
the part where you said and when would this ever be useful. anyway it's pretty easy to have a npc look just like you for instance mcctf used something similar for kits using villagers that updated to the player's skin.

Pickle9775

Staff member
Head Moderator
Verified Member
the part where you said and when would this ever be useful. anyway it's pretty easy to have a npc look just like you for instance mcctf used something similar for kits using villagers that updated to the player's skin.
Yea but, you would need to have something to "dress" the "dummies" in or else their just blobs of water that server no purpose to a few minor obstacles. Besides, if you needed to, why not just use grapple to escape since you already have waterarms.

jedk1

I will never be adding stuff like that, as that either requires dependencies, or requires me to use NMS. both mean it would be version dependent, which i dislike.

phoenix

Verified Member
by using armor stands you can give the same effect and just use water particles to blur the rest of the body. it wouldn't be version specific then.

Pickle9775

Staff member
Head Moderator
Verified Member
by using armor stands you can give the same effect and just use water particles to blur the rest of the body. it wouldn't be version specific then.
But then you have one player, and many massive blobs of water particles/lag generators. Not to mention he already said he's not adding it to HIS move.

phoenix

Verified Member
he said he would never use something that's version exclusive. and as stated earlier I managed to produce something similar. I did that just using command blocks. to make it perfect it's not that hard using particles similar to air spout then have the player head. it actually works well. it wouldn't be laggy since it's basically just air spout combined with a armor stand.the armor stand isn't even needed just use the player head.

jedk1

he said he would never use something that's version exclusive. and as stated earlier I managed to produce something similar. I did that just using command blocks. to make it perfect it's not that hard using particles similar to air spout then have the player head. it actually works well. it wouldn't be laggy since it's basically just air spout combined with a armor stand.the armor stand isn't even needed just use the player head.
waterarms when complete, will have i believe, 9 modes. I already have these modes planned.

Pickle9775

Staff member
Head Moderator
Verified Member
Okay well if you can do it then why don't you? And if it's just a bunch of water particle towers, and you, I think they'll know who to target. And even then, if you are in a situation where this is needed, why not just use grapple to get away?

phoenix

Verified Member
First full respect to you Jed that's fully your choice. Second as for its use if everyone of the copies as well as you was shrouded in even air spout it'd be quite hard to find who's who. Third an enemy would have to randomly attack giving you the upper hand. Fourth it'd be toggleable. Fifth why didn't I well maybe it's because I have a lot of respect for him and thought why not ask the BRILLIANT dude if he would since then it'd be far better than anything I could do due to his extreme skill. I can easily work with developers for the server network I'm a part of and have it be server exclusive, as is our usual policy, but I wanted to give the idea so it'd be public. Bye good luck Jed with everything - Phoenix out

xD Cel Dx

Verified Member
could use armor stands, they coint as entities so would be eaasy to remove ^_^

xD Cel Dx

Verified Member
waterarms when complete, will have i believe, 9 modes. I already have these modes planned.
i do have 1 suggestion for the new way this is displayed, when you left click to get out of the mode menu it sets you back to slot one, is there a way to make it so when you deactivate waterarms it returns to the slot it was originaly bound on? pls ty an i love the new menu <33 simply amazing

jedk1

i do have 1 suggestion for the new way this is displayed, when you left click to get out of the mode menu it sets you back to slot one, is there a way to make it so when you deactivate waterarms it returns to the slot it was originaly bound on? pls ty an i love the new menu <33 simply amazing
ill have this fixed in the next update good sir!

Status
Not open for further replies.