• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

TLA>PK, bring TLA back.

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
Because this is such an important part of what ProjectKorra is I have to ask, what have we missed? What are the aspects of TLA that are unattainable in ProjectKorra? What can we do to better ProjectKorra to let you recapture that nostalgic feeling of TLA?
Most of my suggestions that were left unseen by concept designers or by no one. Really, there a lot of good ideas in there and a few that include general changes. Go check them out!

For one, I would like raiseearth to work on a surface that aren't necessary made out of earth, but should work like a magnetic attracting earth that is scattered around the area. Solar Eclipse event should change the sky to nether (biome change), lunar eclipse to end, and sozin's comet - freeze the sky to evening, right before the moon appears and sun disappears. Plant sourcing should be reworked. Ect.

OmniCypher

Staff member
Lead Developer
Administrator
Plugin Developer
Most of my suggestions that were left unseen by concept designers or by no one. Really, there a lot of good ideas in there and a few that include general changes. Go check them out!

For one, I would like raiseearth to work on a surface that aren't necessary made out of earth, but should work like a magnetic attracting earth that is scattered around the area. Solar Eclipse event should change the sky to nether (biome change), lunar eclipse to end, and sozin's comet - freeze the sky to evening, right before the moon appears and sun disappears. Plant sourcing should be reworked. Ect.
I can assure you personally that all your posts have been looked at and those ideas have been in the back of our minds for some time now. Especially the aesthetic changes to the world during events. I've been looking for ways to make that possible since before ProjectKorra RPG existed. However, this isn't really what I was going after when I asked what can we improve :confused: As I stated

What are the aspects of TLA that are unattainable in ProjectKorra? What can we do to better ProjectKorra to let you recapture that nostalgic feeling of TLA?

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
Hey guys, I wanna keep this straight forward. We have tried to keep PK as configurable and open as possible throughout the years so that server owners could alter the the plugin and tailor it to their liking. In fact, this is one of the things we pride ourselves on. We want you guys to be able to configure almost any aspect of the plugin and even add your abilities and content anytime with ease. Heck, you can even rewrite our stuff and override it if you want.

Because this is such an important part of what ProjectKorra is I have to ask, what have we missed? What are the aspects of TLA that are unattainable in ProjectKorra? What can we do to better ProjectKorra to let you recapture that nostalgic feeling of TLA?
Actually, I do have say something...
It's not that hard to hold crouch either, but I get your point. Suggestions, that I'm surprise up to this day, lack on of creative new control triggers - no diversity, which makes the experience null. Hearing all the time "Left click" and "shift" keys for every requesting ability just makes the bending yourself an easy dull task.

Joeri

Verified Member
Why is this still going on?
It's already been said loud and clear, TLA's plugin is not being revived.
Time progresses and as does everything else, including plugins