• Proceed with caution! Unofficial add-on plugins and abilities are not supported by the ProjectKorra staff. We will not provide support for broken add-ons. Download at your own risk.
  • Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server
Spirits

Spirits Beta 1.0.14

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
@Legendary_ocean okay looking at that error again I can see an error caused by @Simplicitee chi pack and then there's the error for WarriorStance made by someone named DreamerBoy. Contact those authors and see what you can find out.
The error itself is caused by the custom warriorstance, it just happens that the interaction is with my ChiPack

Legendary_ocean

Verified Member
a move or combo will call your friend spirit for you from spirit world.
For DarkSpirits: a phantom that doesn't attack its owner will be born. this spirit will attack the last mob or player you hit or who hits you. this spirit will have little health but high attack damage. this soul will emit an evil spiritual energy where it dies, and it will give bad effects to nearby creatures but these effects will not affect the owner.

For LightSpirits: a vex that doesn't attack its owner will be born. this soul's health will be very high but attack power will be low. this spirit will attack the last mob or player you hit or who hits you. this spirit after a while, or when he is about to die, he will use all his remaining power for heal the owner or give a few effects and die.

Last edited:

Legendary_ocean

Verified Member
I noticed a few problems or bugs.

> I think there's something wrong with Agility cooldowns. Soar doesn't work if you don't dash after doing soar. the same happens in the dash.
> If you do possess a zombie or any enemt mob , the zombie will hit you and you will get more damage than you do zombie damage. The same applies to players and when you did possess, they can bend and hit.
> Intoxicate will not stop if someone performs Intoxicate while you do Phase. Intoxicate's user will be damaged by Intoxicate but nothing will happen to the player doing the phase and Intoxicate will enter cooldown.

xNuminousx

Verified Member
I found the problem with players not being able to choose their elements with commands and a fix for that will be coming out in the next update!

Ohbreezy

Verified Member
Hey Numinous im having an issue with the bending gui plugin where people can choose their elements. When they pick spirits instead of changing the element to the spirit, it adds it. Making them gain the avatar prefix. Any thoughts on this?

StrangeOne101

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Hey Numinous im having an issue with the bending gui plugin where people can choose their elements. When they pick spirits instead of changing the element to the spirit, it adds it. Making them gain the avatar prefix. Any thoughts on this?
I know the issue is already solved because we talked via discord, but this is something on BendingGUI's end. The spirit element is really a neutral element, and its abilities should be accessible by both light and dark. It isn't worth anything on its own

Ohbreezy

Verified Member
I know the issue is already solved because we talked via discord, but this is something on BendingGUI's end. The spirit element is really a neutral element, and its abilities should be accessible by both light and dark. It isn't worth anything on its own
Thanks Strange, I realised in the end both light and dark had the neutral spirits moves. I was just getting confused.

xNuminousx

Verified Member
xNuminousx updated Spirits with a new update entry:

Beta 1.0.14

This update was made possible by the many fixes and improvements contributed by StrangeOne101.
More to come soon...

Keep in mind, this project has been in and out of development for the past several years. Only recently was the project brought back out to see the light of day. This list of changes is a rough one. Some changes listed here may not be accurate. You're welcome to bring any issues to our attention.

StrangeOne101's Contributions

- Updated to Spigot 1.16+...
Read the rest of this update entry...

Legendary_ocean

Verified Member
Could you please add the healing power and duration of the Rejuvenate and Infest combos to the configuration. :)
- Phase combo has no cooldown setting in config.
- You should add DurabilityHitInterval option to possess. Just like EarthGrab. Otherwise they can get rid of it very easily and there is no way to fix it.
- Shelter also needs SlotSwapping option.