• Proceed with caution! Unofficial add-on plugins and abilities are not supported by the ProjectKorra staff. We will not provide support for broken add-ons. Download at your own risk.
  • Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server
Spirits

Spirits Beta 1.0.14

where is old infest ?
Could you add this old combo as a different combo?
it will be the same combo in one but will bring different situations with different movements.

Infest:
Description: A very dangerous combo; used in offense to attack players and infest them with the influence of darkness. When your swarm attaches to an entity, it will begin to damage them then leave them temporarily blind! This ability will not work against other Spirits.
Instructions:
(Circle): Intoxicate (Hold shift) > Intoxicate (Righ-Click) > Intoxicate (Release shift)
(Infest): Intoxicate (Hold shift) > Strike (Left-click x2) > Strike (Release shift)

Suggestion:
if you are darkspirit , monsters shouldn't attack you and animals always should escape from you.
if you are lightspirit , animals should help you and monsters should attack you.

Last edited:

Aceliip

I seem to have found something of a bug/issue with the LightSpirit combo. It states: "After executing the combo sequence, you will mark the ground with positively charged spiritual energy for a duration of time. Entities can come to this location to heal themselves, but dark creatures must beware!" however, the part about Entities who enter will heal only works on the caster of the combo... Also the DarkSpirit combo reads "null" in-game when using the /b h infest even though it does state the usage properly in the configs.

P.S. I noticed there isn't any permissions on the main post. This would be helpful as my users can't choose any of the three on first join and must get an admin to set them as Ls/Ds/S.
PP.S. The one suggestion I have for this side plugin is to add more config options too alleviate and intoxicate as the current ones are not only vague but don't do much other than altering the cooldown, range, and charge time. Think it would be cool to have the ability to alter the effects and or change their durations.

Last edited:

xNuminousx

can you add old infest combo?
If I ever start considering advancing this plugin more than just keeping it updated then I might consider making this idea it's own ability (combo). I won't be altering the current infest but I can make its older counterpart it's own ability, but if that happens I'll need to make an opposing ability for the LightSpirit element as well. I'm trying to keep the two elements balanced.

xNuminousx

if you lessen the effectInterval in the config yml for each ability it'll apply the regeneration effect quicker. But a constant potion effect wasn't the intention

xNuminousx

the healing should only occur while they’re inside of the circle. if they step outside of the circle the healing should stop, or at least continue until the potion duration is up

xNuminousx

I can see the full log because i’m using my phone and the site won’t let me scroll the text but it looks like from what I can see that error is caused by WarriorStance and someone called DreamerBoy