• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server
ProjectKorra (RPG)

ProjectKorra (RPG) 1.1.0

Yeah i have a problem. I did /b avatar to become avatar, then i spaced out cuz i got al these new effects on me and tried disabling those for an arena fight. Disabling worked but now if i try to do /b avatar i get this: this player has already been the avatar How can i become avatar again.

Yeah i have a problem. I did /b avatar to become avatar, then i spaced out cuz i got al these new effects on me and tried disabling those for an arena fight. Disabling worked but now if i try to do /b avatar i get this: this player has already been the avatar How can i become avatar again.
How did you disable /b avatar

Pickle9775

Staff member
Head Moderator
I have a few questions:
1. Is it possible for an Avatar to die with
Code:
2. What does "Default" mean in
Code:
ElementAssign:
  Enabled: false
  Default: Earth

Carbogen

I have a few questions:
1. Is it possible for an Avatar to die with
Code:
2. What does "Default" mean in
Code:
ElementAssign:
  Enabled: false
  Default: Earth
1. AvatarStateOnFinalBlow will not activate if the avatar is on AvatarState cooldown. This means it will most likely happen the first time they "nearly die" but not the second. That said, if the cooldown for AvatarState is zero, there is no way to avoid triggering it when the avatar reaches .5 hearts. It is possible to kill a player in the AvatarState however, a swarm of zombies could do the trick but that's a different story entirely ;)

2. I'm actually not quite sure if the Default node does anything at all, but I'll take a guess and say that it secures the plugin in case something goes wrong with the other elements' values.

Hope this helps!

Pickle9775

Staff member
Head Moderator
1. AvatarStateOnFinalBlow will not activate if the avatar is on AvatarState cooldown. This means it will most likely happen the first time they "nearly die" but not the second. That said, if the cooldown for AvatarState is zero, there is no way to avoid triggering it when the avatar reaches .5 hearts. It is possible to kill a player in the AvatarState however, a swarm of zombies could do the trick but that's a different story entirely ;)

2. I'm actually not quite sure if the Default node does anything at all, but I'll take a guess and say that it secures the plugin in case something goes wrong with the other elements' values.

Hope this helps!
Thanks pal! :)

Pickle9775

Staff member
Head Moderator

Hope this helps!
Oh, and one last question haha, where is the "list" of past Avatars? I'm trying to give somebody the ability to be the Avatar again, but when I try it says that person has already been the Avatar, how can I reset the list, or take him off the list?

AlexTheCoder

Staff member
Plugin Developer
The default configuration value is called when the percentage for all the other elements fails. For example, if they are not assigned air, water, fire, earth, or chi by chance, they get assigned to whatever the default value is.

Mist

Staff member
Administrator

1r0h

hi Mist! i wanted to suggest something. Avatarstate is seen to be so overpowered, and it can be really abusive for every other players to play with a few avatars on a server. Couldnt you add a poison inspired on the one used against Korra, to make it just possible to kill them? it would be really nice. Thanks you anyway :)

HydroMan

hi Mist! i wanted to suggest something. Avatarstate is seen to be so overpowered, and it can be really abusive for every other players to play with a few avatars on a server. Couldnt you add a poison inspired on the one used against Korra, to make it just possible to kill them? it would be really nice. Thanks you anyway :)
Why don't you make it a suggestion in PK (RPG) section of the forum instead of asking him here?

HydroMan

BTW, i urge you to make a few splash potions of poison and harming if you are on a hunt for the avatar. Better use it after he enters avatarstate :p

ProjectKorra

Administrator
ProjectKorra updated ProjectKorra (RPG) with a new update entry:

Bug Fixes and Rewrite Galore!

Hey everyone! Beta 10 is out and as promised, updates for everything! I really hope you guys are as pumped about all this as we are! This new version of RPG is squeaky clean and filled with new features and fixes! Just like items, all RPG Commands are now implemented under Core (meaning they show up in /b help and require the /b initializer) and due to the config changes, your RPG config files will need to be regenerated. This version MUST be used with Core Beta 10 or above....
Read the rest of this update entry...