• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

ProjectKorra API Development Tutorials

Sobki

Staff member
Lead Developer
Plugin Developer
Hey everyone! So recently I have had quite a few people asking questions about developing addon abilities. I thought it's about time that an updated tutorial was created on the process taken, and use the ProjectKorra API in general. The first video which covers setting up the basics of your addon has been uploaded to YouTube!

Check it out here:

The second video will be uploaded incredibly soon. If enough people are interested in this sort of stuff then I'll definitely continue with it. All feedback is appreciated, so if there's a mistake I've made then please let me know so I can get it fixed up. :)

EDIT:
The second part is also up too:

StrangeOne101

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Just want to say... you have an amazing godly voice Sobki <3

Also +1 for making tutorials. Great work and good on you! :D

Sobki

Staff member
Lead Developer
Plugin Developer
Haha that ability isn't getting released [emoji64] it's only for example purposes [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

xNuminousx

Noooo not the ability you demonstrated. The abilities I saw in your navigator. Water Pistol is one I remember seeing o_O

Sobki

Staff member
Lead Developer
Plugin Developer
Ohhh, no haha that was the ability I was going to do in the tutorial.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OmniCypher

Staff member
Lead Developer
Administrator
Plugin Developer
Excellent tutorials. I highly recommend these to any new / novice addon creators. A bit of Java knowledge is required but @Sobki goes over the ProjectKorra API very well. I can't wait to see the next episodes!